ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

team dynamics 15 inch pro race 1.2's

had these on my car about a month/month and a half, brand spanking new out of the box; how much do you reckon i could get for all 4 wheels with new tyres, looking for standard dynamique wheels too...
IMG_0203.gif

loweree.gif

IMG_0196.gif

BG 182
They look mint! You shouldnt have any trouble getting back a good price for those.. How much did you pay for them new?

i payed 550 for them brand new with tyres, getting a new car in the new year and just found out that they wont fit on, gutted to say the least, so looking for some dynamique wheels and selling these..

Meg on pistonheads £6995
They look great, why change?

£300 MAX for 15's however mint or valuable

I only paid 410 on Ebay for nearly new 17s with tyres and and got 300 for my mint dynamique 15's

leave 'em on -even if you make 300 and then spend 200-250 on dynamique wheels what have you gained by the time you've advertised and covered your petrol & delivering/collecting etc.

BG 182
£300 seems a good price like Kro said, and I do agree with him, sell the Clio with them on and offer the standard wheels to the buyer for an extra cost, so add on a couple of hundred to the price of the car ;)

they wont fit on my new car so it'll be pointless keeping them as i intend to put my car back to standard to sell it anyway.

RB 182 Cup
ive got a set of dynamique wheels with brand new toyo proxie 4's on them, well after a set of these. pm me if your intrested in doing a deal

/\/\ as he said there more in white, also i paid 500 for mine in black, when i got them they were 500 in halfords but worse tyres ans no locking nuts

M135i
ive just ordered the exact same 1.2's white but 16 inch, only concern was keepin them clean, how often do u wash them and what with ? i payed £560 with type plus fitted and balanced :)

i try to wash them once a week. seperate bucket of AG bodywork shampoo for the wheels, then AG wheel cleaner. pain to keep clean.