ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Team 'French Car Show' @ Donington ISTS *Track/pits pics*

below are track pics, theres alot yes but meh....

track was busy all day, alot of novices out and at the same time alot of old boys. alot of power cars simply didnt perform how they should have...

all in all i had a ball, i overtook 6evos, an M3, S3, 2 civics, 2 skylines, a 500bhp S4 and numerous track prepped slags, only thing that took me was a bleedin ferrari! lol all this when the car shouldnt of really been on track!

To say im happy is an understatement, i'll detail more in my progress thread :)

Photos by riad, comments welcome

album is here so no1s computer crashes

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee172/welsharab/ISTS/

ItS062.jpg

ItS074.jpg

ItS160.jpg

ItS163.jpg

ItS219.jpg

ItS423.jpg

ItS439.jpg

ItS524.jpg

ItS542.jpg

ItS058.jpg

ItS563.jpg

ItS585.jpg

ItS568.jpg

ItS611.jpg

ItS646.jpg

ItS168.jpg

ItS081.jpg

ItS091.jpg

ItS147.jpg

ItS083.jpg

ItS478.jpg

yeh they have come out poo tho, i'll get them up asap.

just this has taken me agessss to upload, look on the PB link theres some cracking shots, i'll do the show/arse/paddock shots for tomo :)

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Crackin pics Riad. I'm sure that skyline in 13th pic ran at TOTB last year. Does anybody know?

Bus w**ker
The lad in the Rat AX is my mate Ricky P from Wakefield way. He was having issues with fuel starvation over 5,000rpm so took his **** Saxo out for the other sessions.

I was out the same session as that three door black Cossie, which was f**king rapid, and the stripped out and caged Mk4 Golf. I've got an in car video which I'm just upping to Vimeo, again seeing as it f**ked the first one up. But I sucked lol.

That Metro was a f**king danger. Came flying up behind me with the bonnet near enough ripping off and then he got black flagged.

Nice meeting you Naith, even if I was hungover and sleep deprived on both occasions. I'm not sure whether to apologise for Kirsty and her mate stalking you or not though. Let's face it you only have yourself to blame...
IMG00115-20090412-0722.gif

;)

All in all the show sucked though. If there hadn't been a track most people would of left after a couple of hours.

Merc A class
Watching the landy go round track was so funny, He got it for free had a but full of crap and was ragging it! He nearly rolled it a few times!

pmsl, he was such a pikey! an evo stuffed it too, good to meet u sy. make sure ricky and others get to fcs, gonna be a right laugh!!!

Bus w**ker
Ricky is already confirmed and I'd assume he will be bringing his mostly Saxo filled entourage. Mish off of here has said she is going and I'd guess Kirsty and her mate will be going too.

I'm already booked and now have about 21351351368436186 FCS 09 stickers after the weekend. No means no. :p Just need to get my track time booked and it's all set.

good man, im out on the cliosport and megsport session.

i need to get a day in at a technical circuit before then tho, maybe croft or oulton as im having new brakes, arbs, front bushes, bearings and coilovers soon :D

FF RB 182
The lad in the Rat AX is my mate Ricky P from Wakefield way. He was having issues with fuel starvation over 5,000rpm so took his **** Saxo out for the other sessions.

Ricky P of Ricky P "cheap torsion bar lowering and general gash chav cars" Racing fame? His name is all you hear amongst saxo and pug owners around west yorkshire.

Last edited:
cheers brett. was awesome, just been on the lancer forum n a few were talkin about it, i shed a tear!

that reminds me i need to update progress thread

Bus w**ker
Ricky P of Ricky P "cheap torsion bar lowering and general gash chav cars" Racing fame? His name is all you hear amongst saxo and pug owners around west yorkshire.
PMSL that's him. The 106 and Saxo kids love him.

IMG_0064.gif

IMG_0049.gif

I also found this one abandoned :(

IMG_0061.gif

IMG_0060.gif

FF RB 182
Those citroens are shocking lol. As bad as the god awful Pug 106 that was in the car park at TOTB last year, covered in blackboard paint all over the roof and bonnet, with loads of rickyp-rpm stuff all over it!

had no idea who the ricky p lad was, but spoke to him as he went on track, he seemed a top guy, u should get him on here tbh!!!!

cheers for the pictures of the car lookin shite sy, lol, least she motors tho!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i went saw you going round the track. the lambo sounded awsome was a evo with cage stripped poly carbs ect that was spanking all on the first session.

ahh yeah that was one runnin 600 bhp or summit. took the lambo on the straight apparently.

good job it wasnt out when i was, the evos i were up against were definately not as fast :)

Megane 225 Cup
looking good m8... Nice to see you down there.

didnt make it on the sunday got a bit of work but looks like you had some fun on the track.

lee.

Bus w**ker
Those citroens are shocking lol. As bad as the god awful Pug 106 that was in the car park at TOTB last year, covered in blackboard paint all over the roof and bonnet, with loads of rickyp-rpm stuff all over it!
Don't think I've seen the 106 blackboard thing. Sounds lovely though lol.

had no idea who the ricky p lad was, but spoke to him as he went on track, he seemed a top guy, u should get him on here tbh!!!!

cheers for the pictures of the car lookin s**te sy, lol, least she motors tho!
Ricky's a good lad, I've known him years. Bit difficult t'understand with him being proper yorkshire like lol ;). I've told him people are talking about his rusty AXe wound on here but I doubt he'll sign up, he's not into his Clios anymore. :( He'll be at FCS though and out on the track a fair bit too.

Happy to help :rasp:. TBH you should feel honoured lol, I took about 80 pictures all weekend due to the s**te on show, mingin' "models" and my general hungover/tired state. Last year I was shooting into the 1000s.