ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test Drive Unlimited for 360.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I don't think the Enzo looks right somehow, the MC12 looks pretty kool but... so kool how u can take them on test drives lol (explanins the name i suppose)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
McBunny said:
im sure all the horns sound the same :(

Na i think there diffrent mate :approve: , o ye and the Ford GT sounds amazing, sounds like it kinda backfires/'gargels' sounds very nice.

Lee

BMW M2C
I've now reached the point where I've cleared the island of things to do other than to give the gays a lift ones.

I'm now having to find roads I've not driven and driving them to find the rest of the challenges. I've now reached the point where I'll be glad once it's all over.

Revels Mum & Sister
LOL I just cant get games done quickly.

I usually play about 50-70% of a game then forget about it for ages.

Like with Elder Scrolls, racked up 60 hours and havent played it for ages. I must do again sometime

Lee

BMW M2C
McBunny said:
sorry about vanishing last night bud my xbox just hung :(

No worries, I guessed it was something like that. I did send another chat request but figured you were having problems. Mine has been crashing like a b*****d lately, so I'm hoping to see some red lights before it's 12 months old.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Mines hung a couple of times, but i think thats due to an xbox live/router problem

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've noticed that some players in this game have a tendancy to speed at you and ram you square in the side of the car. Happened to me twice last night while driving around the island and both times by American gamers who then proceed to follow me everywhere I went :D Weird.

Last edited:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
the yanks are very wierd. I had some 12 year old gimp trying to talk to me asking what cars i had and what was their top speed....

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Clart said:
the yanks are very wierd. I had some 12 year old gimp trying to talk to me asking what cars i had and what was their top speed....

Lol!, i really need to get x box live up and running, says it cant find my I.P Adress :S

Lee

BMW M2C
Clart said:

You should see what the wierdos do on cam when playing Uno.

Lee

BMW M2C
clio 1.6 16v said:
ooo whos got the cam??? we aint got it over here yet have we?

I think we get it next month. I've had one a couple of months. Quality is really good.

Lee

BMW M2C
So far Uno is the only game I've used it in. I'd guess Poker supports it too. In the future you'll be able to use it for face mapping in games like Rainbow 6.