ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test Drive Unlimited for 360.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i don't use the online element yet, will probably see to that once i have finished the offline game as i am having too much fun with that at the moment.

Revels Mum & Sister
dave182 said:
this is an ok forum on it and this is the list you guys are needing!!!!!

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/testdriveunlimited/forum.html

Alex - Wai'anae (F-3) - Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren - 14.9 miles - $90,000
Andrew - Pa'a La'a Kai (C-4) - Ford Shelby GR-1 Concept - 12.9 miles - $90,000
Bernard - Kahalu'u (F-9) - Volkswagen W12 Coupe - 9.7 miles - $80,000
Brady - Kawailoa (C-5) - Maserati MC12 - 13.3 miles - $90,000
Christopher - Waikiki Beach (J-10) - Enzo Ferrari - 7.8 miles - $80,000
Clark - Mokapu Peninsula (F-11) - Chrysler Firepower Concept Car - 7.2 miles - $80,000
Connor - Kahuku Point (A-7) - Pagani Zonda C12S - 14.1 miles - $90,000
Daniel - Pearl Harbor (H-7) - Spyker C8 Laviolette - 12.3 miles - $90,000
Dylan - Makakilo (I-5) - Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe - 13.3 miles - $90,000
Eddie - Kaiona Beach (H-12) - Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder - 8.4 miles - $80,000
Ethan - Hawai'i Kai (I-12) - Ferrari 288 GTO - 9.8 miles - $80,000
Franck - Miliani (F-6) - Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 - 15.0 miles - $90,000
Gael - Ka'ena Point (D-1) - Noble M14 - 10.7 miles - $90,000
George - Shark's Cove (B-5) - Jaguar XK Convertible - 12.1 miles - $90,000
Henry - Kalihi Kai (I-
cool.gif
- Ford Shelby Cobra Concept - 25.0 miles - $99,999
Jack - Hauula (C-
cool.gif
- Ferrari F430 Spider - 14.9 miles - $90,000
Jessy - Pearl City (G-7) - Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R - 10.1 miles - $80,000
Jonathan - Cemetery (F-9) - TVR Tuscan S - 15.0 miles - $90,000
Kevin - Wahiawa (E-5) - Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing - 10.8 miles - $90,000
Kyle - Kailua (G-11) - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 69 - 14.8 miles - $90,000
Leonardo - Maunalani (I-11) - Lotus Esprit V8 - 8.6 miles - $80,000
Luc - Kawailoa (C-5) - Jaguar XJ220 - 10.2 miles - $90,000
Lucas - La'ie (B-
cool.gif
- McLaren F1 - 14.5 miles - $90,000
Nathan - Wai'anae Kai (F-3) - Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato - 13.3 miles - $90,000
Paul - Kahala (J-10) - Koenigsegg CC8S - 12.9 miles - $90,000
Pedro - Kane'ohe (G-10) - Caterham CSR 260 - 10.0 miles - $90,000
Pete - Ala Moana (I-9) - Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe - 13.3 miles - $90,000
Ryan - Waipahu (G-6) - Ford Mustang GT-R Concept - 14.7 miles - $90,000
Samuel - Mokule'ia (D-3) - Pontiac Firebird - 20.4 miles - $99,999
Sean - Punalu'u (D-9) - Lamborghini Miura P400SV - 12.0 miles - $90,000

;) Get working!

Daves my new hero

Will get cracking tonight

Citroen DS3 DSport
By the time I buy this 2 weeks from now they will have hopefully released the patch to improve online play.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
A lot of the negative feeback on the game is based around the online playing aspect of it. I'm playing offline first and cant really criticise it at all. If you want a game where you can cruise for hours, then this is the game. Loads of different missions such as, car deliveries, helping women with there shopping, millionaire races, race around the island (probably take you well over 50 mins), plus the various classification races (A for supercars, down to F for the TT's and R32, and G being classic cars) - There is loads to do, and if you get a bit bored, flash at a AI racer, and get a bet on and go for a long race. Turn the driving aids off to unleash the cars true potential, or go and test drive your favourite car. The best thing about the game is that fact that, if you have to travel 20 miles on highways, and normal roads, it will usually take you 20-25 mins to cover that distance, adding the realism. Also the other road users indicate to move lanes, or try to dodge you if you're in their path. Its just incredibley realistic. The speedo and rev counters move ffs!! ;)

Buy it! Its quality!

Tyson.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i can't believe though that this game is only $40 in the US! That makes ours such a rip off when the equivalent price is something like $80, double the price, the only thing we get extra for double the cost is the map, but they get extra cars by have an affiliate scheme aswell, we are so hard done by in this country!

dk

911 GTS Cab
has anyone attempted the round the island challenge yet that takes 50 minutes in the fastest car?

Lee

BMW M2C
dave182 said:
has anyone attempted the round the island challenge yet that takes 50 minutes in the fastest car?

I wanted to start it last night but had to go out. One of the lads at work did it in the Zonda, he did it with just 1 minute to spare.

Clio Trophy 79/500
I've found two round the island challenges. One the prize is 200,000 credits and the other is one million credits. I can't bring myself to even attempt them yet, thats some serious eye strain. I've trying to finish off all the amature events first, the then pro - expert - champ.

how can you tell if the oppenent is a computer AI? At least they won't ram into you.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ Me too, i'm going in sequence, instead of splashing all my money on a Zonda! ;)

Lee, a minute to spare! He would of been gutted if he had to do it again!

Tyson.

Lee

BMW M2C
I keep buying cars I like, which is sort of hindering me a little. But I had to have a classic Camaro RS in my garage.

I'm just doing stuff as I come across it. Reading about it on the net just spoils the exploration of it all for me.

Clio Trophy 79/500
"instead of splashing all my money "

Oh no i'm up to 23 cars and 6 bikes now, 7 houses and a club house, so i'm spunking money up the wall like its going out of fashion, but i'm trying to work round the map clearing the slower easier races first.

" classic Camaro RS " That sounds the nuts, nothing better than using the in-car view and just going for a cruise. Thats the problem with the game, i put it on to do some races and i just drive about for hours. Least don't have to pay for petrol!!!!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I bought the zonda and tbh the saleen and ferrari enzo are better cars imo, zonda may be fast top end in class a races i get better times in the saleen

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I think the game is excellent now! started with an A3, then a Ford GT, now a Murcielago, and own a couple of mint houses. So real aswell.

Lee

BMW M2C
sneeks said:
Back from my week in Majorca and seriously considering buying this.

I've been off ill a bit this week and now have 3 houses, 11 cars, 3 bikes and over 2 mil in the bank and I'm only just over 40% done.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Rasclart said:
Yeah they are great I never thought driving a car slower would be so much fun LOL

I have the Nismo 350Z good car that.

Strangely that is the car I'm looking at now. I've managed to get $185,000 saved using my original Audi TT, what's a good car to buy next with the money I already have? Hopefully something that'll let me earn big money.

dk

911 GTS Cab
sneeks said:
Strangely that is the car I'm looking at now. I've managed to get $185,000 saved using my original Audi TT, what's a good car to buy next with the money I already have? Hopefully something that'll let me earn big money.
ferrari F430, fast and forgiving

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
1 thing I don't understand is that u have to find all the showroom's for the cars and then the bikes will unlock meaning you can buy them.

I have been to all the showroom's (which are on the map, in the case) but the motorbike's still remained locked ?

Anyone else had this problem ?

Monaro VXR
Looking like a PC game is a good thing considering PC's already have more advanced graphical abilities.

Its also much better without the driver aids. Although i only really played it for an hour to test it as its a present not just the game console as well and 3 other games. So i had to test it all out. Good job as well really as the first test drive game i tried it made a wierd noise then the disk came out scratched to s**t. Also 1 of the pads the triggers didnt work. Seems fine now and getting wrapped up later though.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
you will have missed 1 somewhere. same happened to me and i found a couple of garages in the middle of the map i'd not visited. look harder!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Well i have checked against the map, but maybe some garages are in the middle of the island or something, looks like i will need to go for a wee rally.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Ye, one side gives u all the showrooms etc and the other side with challenges... does it not ?

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I haven't unlocked the bikes yet... Been to busy driving on all of the roads, so no doubt ill find them sooner or later; just a matter on time. No rush. Stage 3 Enzo is quite a handful. Racks up speed stupidly fast.

Tyson.