ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Test Drive Unlimited for 360.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Game have a 10 day returns policy, you can try the game and if u dont like it return it in the condition u bought it, ie not scratched and youll get the money back, just dont abuse it cus they can take it away.

Also dont get a ps3 unless you got money to burn, will be a waste of money and the online wont be anywhere near as good. PS£ has been put back till next year now as well

the thing is i dont have the cash just now to even go in and buy it lol.... so is anyone willing to help me out and is wanting a shot of pgr3 then please please please give me a shout lol

Clio Trophy 79/500
Haven't block buster got it for rent yet? The local one to me has. I thin kits about a fiver for five days. After the first day you will want to own a copy.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Nice game sent me to codes for the mclaren f1 as they messed the original order up, ill se if i can sell the 2nd one on live, shud get a tidy amount for an undriving mclaren f1

dk

911 GTS Cab
the F1 is not free BTW, it just allows it to be in the game, you still need to purchase it and its bloody expensive.
this free car thing was a bit of a con.

You also get the R34 and RS4 free from live but again, it just adds them into the game, you still to buy them.

I am totally immersed in the game at the moment, haven't touched the online bit really as its full of tits that just want to plough you off the road, i have lost count the number of people i have given a bad rep to and i have never done that in a game before!

I have a TT, Mustang Convertible, E-Type Jag, Weissman, R34 and Ferrari 430.

I have 2 properties, a high rise and an appartment, done about 20% of the game and have nearly got around all the island, not discovered all the dealerships yet but have test driven most of the cars i wanted to.

Member of the RS club and thats about it really.

dk

911 GTS Cab
olliee said:
hmm.. whats the handling like... very arcadey?
no i wouldn't say it is, very realistic and the sound of the engines is very authentic, the F430, the blips of the throttle when moving down gears is exactly right, it is very obviously a ferrari engine and an F430 at that.

Can't fault the authenticity.

Revels Mum & Sister
Played it for about 30 mins this evening. Very impressed.

MUCH better with the driving aids off and manual gears

dave182 said:
no i wouldn't say it is, very realistic and the sound of the engines is very authentic, the F430, the blips of the throttle when moving down gears is exactly right, it is very obviously a ferrari engine and an F430 at that.

Can't fault the authenticity.

dam! was hopin you were gonna say it was pretty shat!! I REALLY want this but i just aint got the cash spair atm :(

dk

911 GTS Cab
Rasclart said:
Played it for about 30 mins this evening. Very impressed.

MUCH better with the driving aids off and manual gears
not tried this yet, might have a go at it.

I am currently driving along the coastal route at the top left of the island in the Weissman making my way towards the UK dealer to bag me an F1 LM

Revels Mum & Sister
Clart said:
better than pgr3?

Its a totally different game to PGR3. You cant compare the 2. I llove cruising about and taking cars for test drives. Although I got a $14,000 fine when in the Enzo.

Just bought a Nismo tuned 350Z. Quite a handfull with driving aids of and manual gears. All good fun! Loving it

dk

911 GTS Cab
Rasclart said:
Its a totally different game to PGR3. You cant compare the 2. I llove cruising about and taking cars for test drives. Although I got a $14,000 fine when in the Enzo.

Just bought a Nismo tuned 350Z. Quite a handfull with driving aids of and manual gears. All good fun! Loving it
LOL, $14000, thats nothing, I was on a transporting a package mission in my F430 and got a $42,000 fine!!!!!! I was pretty gutted about that one tbh, thats a serious amount of cash and I was under a lot of pressure to deliver the package as if I failed i had to pay for the loss of the goods! So the mission ended up costing me about $60,000, ouch!

Revels Mum & Sister
LOL I wish I had loads of money :(

How much time you put into it. Most I got for a time trial was $8,000.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Rasclart said:
LOL I wish I had loads of money :(

How much time you put into it. Most I got for a time trial was $8,000.
best way to get money is do enough stuff to get something like the F430 (something that will hit 170 mph pretty easily) and then find the 'hitting 170mph in heavy traffic' challenge which is in the south east corner of the island and as you start you are facing oncoming traffic, straight away move to the opposite carriageway (the right way) and head down the left hand shoulder and you will hit 170 before the bridge.

That gives you 15,000 and you can do it as many times as you like, good way of getting some money quickly.

WHen you get to championship status (i'm on expert currently) theres one of these on the north west of the island apparently that is a twisty road that you need to get up to 180mph and you get 70k a time!

The 15k challange takes about 20 seconds so give it a try.

For the E challenges I have found the mustage convertible to be very good and i use the tt for F challenges.

Fiesta ST
I do the speed camera check in the North East roughly - no traffic pretty straight roads and 40k a pop well under 2 mins. Dead easy.

Revels Mum & Sister
Rinsed it some more last night.

Now own the Caterham and F430. Did a couple of delivery missions to help buy me stuff.

Will find these speed challeneges and rinse them hard tonight

Lee

BMW M2C
I've not had chance to play it much what with being away at the weekend.

I've currently got 2 houses, an Audi TT, Nismo 350Z, Ferrari F430, TVR Sagaris, Camero RS and a Caterham CSR 260.

I love the car delivery missions.

Revels Mum & Sister
Yeah they are great I never thought driving a car slower would be so much fun LOL

I have the Nismo 350Z good car that.

Lee

BMW M2C
The Nismo 350Z sounds lush too.

Doing the car delivery missions is like driving on a ClioSport holiday!!!

Revels Mum & Sister
I have only done two delivery ones.

An old skool ferrari which I did without a hitch. But the lambo I overtook on the wrong side and a van slid into my path and I took some damage. Down to $67K

Lee

BMW M2C
I can't remember where the Vette is, but the Shelby is right over the far left about 3/4s of the way up.

dk

911 GTS Cab
what i love about the car delivery tasks is that you tend you actually drive like you would in real life, maybe take a few more risks but you tend drive on the right side of the road and overtake people properly by pulling out, checking the road is clear, putting your foot down and then pulling back in again, great!

I think I might get the caterham next too, nice and cheap.

dk

911 GTS Cab
this is an ok forum on it and this is the list you guys are needing!!!!!

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/testdriveunlimited/forum.html

Alex - Wai'anae (F-3) - Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren - 14.9 miles - $90,000
Andrew - Pa'a La'a Kai (C-4) - Ford Shelby GR-1 Concept - 12.9 miles - $90,000
Bernard - Kahalu'u (F-9) - Volkswagen W12 Coupe - 9.7 miles - $80,000
Brady - Kawailoa (C-5) - Maserati MC12 - 13.3 miles - $90,000
Christopher - Waikiki Beach (J-10) - Enzo Ferrari - 7.8 miles - $80,000
Clark - Mokapu Peninsula (F-11) - Chrysler Firepower Concept Car - 7.2 miles - $80,000
Connor - Kahuku Point (A-7) - Pagani Zonda C12S - 14.1 miles - $90,000
Daniel - Pearl Harbor (H-7) - Spyker C8 Laviolette - 12.3 miles - $90,000
Dylan - Makakilo (I-5) - Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe - 13.3 miles - $90,000
Eddie - Kaiona Beach (H-12) - Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder - 8.4 miles - $80,000
Ethan - Hawai'i Kai (I-12) - Ferrari 288 GTO - 9.8 miles - $80,000
Franck - Miliani (F-6) - Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 - 15.0 miles - $90,000
Gael - Ka'ena Point (D-1) - Noble M14 - 10.7 miles - $90,000
George - Shark's Cove (B-5) - Jaguar XK Convertible - 12.1 miles - $90,000
Henry - Kalihi Kai (I-
cool.gif
- Ford Shelby Cobra Concept - 25.0 miles - $99,999
Jack - Hauula (C-
cool.gif
- Ferrari F430 Spider - 14.9 miles - $90,000
Jessy - Pearl City (G-7) - Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R - 10.1 miles - $80,000
Jonathan - Cemetery (F-9) - TVR Tuscan S - 15.0 miles - $90,000
Kevin - Wahiawa (E-5) - Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing - 10.8 miles - $90,000
Kyle - Kailua (G-11) - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 69 - 14.8 miles - $90,000
Leonardo - Maunalani (I-11) - Lotus Esprit V8 - 8.6 miles - $80,000
Luc - Kawailoa (C-5) - Jaguar XJ220 - 10.2 miles - $90,000
Lucas - La'ie (B-
cool.gif
- McLaren F1 - 14.5 miles - $90,000
Nathan - Wai'anae Kai (F-3) - Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato - 13.3 miles - $90,000
Paul - Kahala (J-10) - Koenigsegg CC8S - 12.9 miles - $90,000
Pedro - Kane'ohe (G-10) - Caterham CSR 260 - 10.0 miles - $90,000
Pete - Ala Moana (I-9) - Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe - 13.3 miles - $90,000
Ryan - Waipahu (G-6) - Ford Mustang GT-R Concept - 14.7 miles - $90,000
Samuel - Mokule'ia (D-3) - Pontiac Firebird - 20.4 miles - $99,999
Sean - Punalu'u (D-9) - Lamborghini Miura P400SV - 12.0 miles - $90,000

;) Get working!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Could people please start telling us about the negative points of the game cause I can't afford to buy it right now? :( Everyone makes it sound so good.

Lee

BMW M2C
It does have negative points, the online play is pretty much useless, when someone will race it often hangs, sometimes you can't be arsed driving to the areas you've not yet explored but other than that it's pretty dam good.

I almost bought the Miura as it's my favourite car (visually) of all time. I had to back order it though. lol

Clio Trophy 79/500
There are a few negative points....
have to reconnect to server to find friends each time you look at map or change car etc.. but its getting easier to find people. especially if you use the filters on the map.
ermmm thats about it.... I'm sure there are more but it is a cracking game, well worth it.