ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Bora.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I missed you and your car... i didnt like the colour at first but now it look lovely! Wheels have made a huge difference!

Im tempted by a bora atm...

Keep up the good work :cool:

Haters Gonna Hate.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Haters Gonna Hate.

1279819326754.jpg

P.S <3 you for missing me.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Looking good Jason.

Have you thought about Bolf'ing it? Not that common Bora's with Golf fronts, more the other way round.

Where did you pick up the "you like this" stickers?

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Think the car is coming along brilliantly matey! I'd love to be able to go euro on a golf/bora, can't even go low though with the speedbumps round my way. They're like a mountain :(

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Sticker is from america mate. And I've seen it done and it's mmmmkay not sure I wanna be spending out a lot of dollarr on that atm though :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Think the car is coming along brilliantly matey! I'd love to be able to go euro on a golf/bora, can't even go low though with the speedbumps round my way. They're like a mountain :(

I have this problem, but i dont think im going to let it stop me :D

Sticker is from america mate. And I've seen it done and it's mmmmkay not sure I wanna be spending out a lot of dollarr on that atm though :)

How much dollar we talking to do said conversion?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I dunno. But the costs of parts + Spraying is going to be a lot. A guy over at ED38 with an Awesome bora on Techart monoblocks went into the back of someone. He shoved a Golf front end on within a couple of days as a repair and looks iiiight but I'm not sure tbh :)

And I hate bolfs. Look horrid imo. The MK4 golf has a nice facce.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I dunno. But the costs of parts + Spraying is going to be a lot. A guy over at ED38 with an Awesome bora on Techart monoblocks went into the back of someone. He shoved a Golf front end on within a couple of days as a repair and looks iiiight but I'm not sure tbh :)

And I hate bolfs. Look horrid imo. The MK4 golf has a nice facce.

Yup, agreed.. Jesus - Other way round ;). You've probably drooled over ED38 Tank Patel's MK4 GTi Anniversary in that case?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
They look smart mate. Better than the arse6's on mine..

Bora's with golf fronts are full of win. Bolfs look gash.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
What size's, offset etc are they mate? They seem to fit fairly well. I take it they're 5x112 on adapters?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
They are reps mate so are 5x100/5x112 :) They are on spacers hence why they poke ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I have to roll the front's but haven't had time LOL. I have a friend who's very good and only charges a tenner per arch :)

The rear's are fine though and once I get some more aggressive stretch on the front (so I can go down more) I'll take the adjusters out of the rears.

4879776947_77fa9f6764.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not the most original choice though, are they?

Still looking for something better? Or settling for these?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Who shot you down? Would look Awesome mate, not seen it done before.

Please just promise me one thing, when you get pulled for being too low or anything else, please tell us, but don't f**king complain.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Not the most original choice though, are they?

Still looking for something better? Or settling for these?

I'll always be looking for something new. But as my funds are tight, these will be my wheels of choice for the next month or two. I'm getting them from a mate and in total I owe him £310 (wheels + H&R Spacers with long bolts). He's letting me pay him off as and when funds become available so makes it ideal really :)

My plan was a DIY refurb. Sand back the scuffs, fill in the deeper curb marks, go over with a tin of Lada Cream. And s**t loads of lacquer.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Cream wheels will be hit and miss. You'll need other cream detail around the car to tie it all in but have to be very careful of overkill. I saw a dark red Bora last year that had WAY too much beige on the exterior... mirrors, grille, wheels. Looked poor.

BMW E46 330i Touring
That's the one! Lol. When I was going to modify my Bora I was thinking green & cream and then I saw that.

She's standard now...

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
She's just bought 11j rear wheels that's all I know. And only the wheels will be cream.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The cream looks a bit s**t tbh. Plus my paint job is s**t! Used etch primer like apparently I'm supposed to, sanded down, made sure the surface was clean, but I can still peel it off like its still wet?