ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Bora.

Just been on Revo site, will take the horsepower from 130-170 and torque from 229-280lbft, thats some result!

Then the Dual Mass will s**t itself. Got a friend with a 130 who's done the remap, needed the single fly and better clutch, then went hybrid, now gone even bigger turbo with bigger injectors, new cam, meth etc etc.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeah I forgot about that, throw in a single fly if you want big power. Again if you ring Revo up, they will give you fantastic advice. Most remapper's will only take 130's up to 150 unless you have the flywheel upgrade and/or a better clutch.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Aye, my flywheel was needing replacing on mine even as standard. It was 10 years old though.

Wish I hadn't gotten rid of my 130TDi now, the 4motion is soooooo thirsty!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I can kind a feel a vibration through the clutch pedal sometimes, i've been told that'll be my dual mass.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I know PLENTY of people with mapped PD130's with no issues with the d/m. My mate's is even mapped on 170k and still fine. Its the luck of the draw. Its when you start doing more than just a map really..

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
For a company that deals in suspension around the £2k mark upwards, Havair's communication is pants. On the phone he said "It'll go out thursday via night freight and you'll get it friday, I'll email you a receipt and hopefully a tracking number"

Come thursday, no email. So I email him asking if it's been shipped? He says that it'll go out Friday. Again, no email, so I email him again asking if it's gone out.... nothing. So it could arrive today, but who knows. GRR.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeah I've paid for it and it's meant to be here today. But TBH, who f**king knows! :mad:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeah I know! They were alright on the phone, good advice etc. But the email communication should be good too ya know?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Aye, I'd expect to be fully up to speed on knowing where my £2k couriered package is in all honesty.

The problem is that it's a company that has been made by a 'scene' (plenty of companies relating to Clios have been able to get away with shite customer service also) and, because of that, a select clique kiss their arse. I'm sure quality I'd great but I imagine they make their real money on fitting and labour.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
This pulls well mate, good mpg and stuff.

Oh, and the bags have been dispatched. Gave the bloke a ring! Definitely better over the phone. CANT WAIT.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
300347_10150867737985385_746700384_21058342_1156429912_n.jpg

Things I need now:

- Chassis notch.
- Fit Air lines, compressor and tank.
- New top mounts, and suspension pinch bolts.
- DIN size blanking plate, which I will use to replace the useless CD changer and mount the switches on it.
- Install the struts.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
With help from friends yeah. Need my car in the week so don't have time for a company to do it.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Were they the cheapest?

I was always under the impression Bagyard were good for air ride.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
300347_10150867737985385_746700384_21058342_1156429912_n.jpg

Things I need now:

- Chassis notch.
- Fit Air lines, compressor and tank.
- New top mounts, and suspension pinch bolts.
- DIN size blanking plate, which I will use to replace the useless CD changer and mount the switches on it.
- Install the struts.

Hi5

Sorry I meant theres only 12 1.8ts for sale in the uk and they look like the only ones that dont have 0-60 times measured in days

Really? 1.8T Bora's are like hens teeth.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Were they the cheapest?

I was always under the impression Bagyard were good for air ride.

The guy at Havair on the phone was top dog and really helped me out. Plus I knew a few lads running have air kits and they all sing it's praises! Quality on it seems great too. Cost £1700.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Looks a bit ridiculous there but any lows look silly on 16's.

Will look sweet with some nice wheels. I'd play it safe and simple I think.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Bet that smashes the chasis silly, notched or not.

The driveshaft isnt near it, we did a fair good notch. And I drive it at standard height at the moment due to the balloon tyres and TDI sump and lack of arch rolling lol.

I keep LOL'ing at it tbh. Looks hilarious, and stupid. But in a good way.

294387_260952727281184_148049718571486_740101_1081748278_n.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Cheers! I only was meant to be borrowing them but I like them a bit too much, exactly what happened with the TT Turbines on the last bora. Zi could start a business in just selling me his old wheels.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Kinda undriveable at that height. Cool or not.

I do like it but see Tom's Bora for useability/lowz.