ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Bora.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Needs more lows at the back :(

5387598574_fd1b7d6130.jpg

5387629658_27a22283a8.jpg

P.S, dirty tires ftl.

P.P.S No idea son! Engine raisers needed first or I may not make it ;) Also my insurance renewal is due April, whether I can afford it is another question.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looking good mate. What profile are your tyres and width of your rims? Im not sure what to do at the moment. I want prob another 15-20mm but im at the bottom of my coilovers.

Mine are 8.5's on 215/40/18's and as you can see it just looks too high at the front -

3c6b3e91.jpg

Although its better with passengers in. Ive just ordered a R32 arb too. :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nope 18's. I still think my front needs a touch more..haha! It's still drivable though.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I need more lows on the rear too :( Im hoping the 19s will fit the tiny tiny gap just right.

Looks good in the recent pics :)

EDIT; get rid of the speedbump sticker lol, bit tacky imo.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
@Tom

Naa, I thought that, Now I've done it it is a bit over the top. I was at the bottom of my coils too! TBH keep yours the way it is, I'm just a r****d ;)

@LiamC

Cheers mate! What 19's you getting?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The X5s. Adaptors are £300 ish and god knows how much for tyres lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
They do look dope as f**k. Quite a few will be getting them this year I thinks!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My mate just got some X5's for £100. I want them. Spacers can be had for less than £300 though..

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Mine were £100 + tyres :p

H&R hubcentrics are £300 and I got another quote for £250. flat adaptors can be had for £150 but I'd never run a set of wheels (especially wide 19" ones) on anything other than hubcentric spacers/adaptors.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You can get non hubcentric spacers and adaptors I've seen them.

Almost bought a set over eBay until I saw a pic and realised they were non hubcentric.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Spacers yes if they are small. As for PCD adapters, come on then lets see them? lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Lmao! Only on ebay would you see such a thing. f**k that. Who in there right mind would fit them? Even spacers id go 5mm max.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Haha i know, that's why I said id never run them, hubcentrics or nothing! Way too risky, IMO.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You need a US spec bumper and that repeater smoothed out.

Next on my shopping list when i can find out where to buy them from!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
OMG a guy with a Clio having a pop at someone with a VW? :O

But seriously, it's just a daily. Like the Bora before it I'll just do what I like and f**k anybody who takes it too seriously! ;)

310869_10150845332975385_746700384_20904264_1258398098_n.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It isn't too bad. Specs are:

2002 (02) 1.9TDI Sport PD130. 129k Miles on it, has VW Service History up to 102k. Rear bumper has a big crack, so needs replacing. Also there is a dent on the rear arch but it should be easy to roll out.

Other than that it's pretty much solid. Drives lovely and has a nice amount of torque!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
An Audi with Leather seats. I'm 19, so yes, it was quite the pussy magnet. Mainly because it looked more expensive than it was.

Bitches love money.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
At least you don't have a s**t colour to start with this time.

Look forward to seeing what you do with it.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Lol, even my mrs who knows nothing about cars would look at that Audi and know it was fit for the scrapyard. Good to see your in somthing half decent again. I liked your old bora.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I wish I had got a bora TDi when i was looking at them. I really have a soft spot for them. Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out. You starting a new thread or continuing where you left off with the last one in here?