ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Bora.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
My mate also has some 17" Mams that he's not even using and said I could borrow to see if I wanted them.

TROLOLOLOOL.

Main problem is the fact I need to give up my car for a week to fit air ride and get the chassis notched.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Do it. Im never normally a massive fan of mams but they work on silver air'd Bora's..

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Jason what is the lowest these can go without having to have the chasis notched? One of my rear springs is really rusty so I need to replace it, was looking at some Eibach pros.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Much lower than pro's will take you. The main prob is anything 40mm + is the front d/s rubs the arb

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
That bagged Bora is nice, extremely illegal lights though, my mate has the same style ones on his bagged mk4 Golf and gets a fair bit of hassle over them.

Looking forward to updates.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
That bagged Bora is nice, extremely illegal lights though, my mate has the same style ones on his bagged mk4 Golf and gets a fair bit of hassle over them.

Looking forward to updates.

Not really. They're standard lights with the tiny tinted reverse square tinted red.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Just fitted some lovely JL audio front components in the doors. Tomorrow my old sub gets dusted off and thrown in the boot. At least it will have a nice system :).

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Not really. They're standard lights with the tiny tinted reverse square tinted red.

His are the same as the pic, his indicators show up red and his reverse lights show up pink lol

Must be the tint that was used then, I guess.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just fitted some lovely JL audio front components in the doors. Tomorrow my old sub gets dusted off and thrown in the boot. At least it will have a nice system :).

Any issues with the comps catching on the windows?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Maybe. Will see what the future brings! Going to be well busy with work at first, thats the only thing.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Silver is prob one of the best colours on a Bora imo. Boring but looks clean. Mmmm

DSC_0347.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Gave Havair a ring tonight, and ordered their "Option 1" kit. They have it in stock so he said it should be here friday (With any luck) and I can start getting it sorted over the weekend. I don't by any means expect to get it fitted this weekend, but might finish it off next weekend.

Gave Havair a ring tonight, and ordered their "Option 1" kit. They have it in stock so he said it should be here friday (With any luck) and I can start getting it sorted over the weekend. I don't by any means expect to get it fitted this weekend, but might finish it off next weekend.

How much did it set you back? Same as on website?

Considering it also.

I bought my girlfriend a pd130, whats the best re-map we can get? and what power will it make?
I have a golft GT TDI that im going to sell and with the moneys get some wheels and a remap for the bora, its completely stock silver 2000 model atm

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I've heard nothing but good things from Revo, and their prices are good too! Give them a ring as they will give you good advice.

And yes mate, same price as the site. If you want it fitted by them its an extra £200. Chassis notching is £100.

Just been on Revo site, will take the horsepower from 130-170 and torque from 229-280lbft, thats some result!