ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
@Daniel 👌🏻

DSC_9593.JPG

LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
Was at Breakfast Club at Goodwood. Supercar Sunday. Saw a few of these Aston GT8. Never seen before intresting bodywork with intresting kink behind wheelarch. Couple of 911s. Yellow RUF and black Restomod. (amongst the sea if GT3's. And was a silver porsche doing a nice job of getting a ltd edition Ferrari ignored.

IMG_7895 s.JPG
IMG_8023 s.JPG
IMG_7980 s.JPG
IMG_7938 s.JPG
IMG_8013 s.JPG

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Was at Breakfast Club at Goodwood. Supercar Sunday. Saw a few of these Aston GT8. Never seen before intresting bodywork with intresting kink behind wheelarch. Couple of 911s. Yellow RUF and black Restomod. (amongst the sea if GT3's. And was a silver porsche doing a nice job of getting a ltd edition Ferrari ignored.

View attachment 1590913View attachment 1590914View attachment 1590915View attachment 1590916View attachment 1590917
Did you see the McLaren Speedtail?
What a piece of machinery.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
It was probably the best Supercar Sunday I’ve been to there, seemed to be twice as many cars as usual.
First time I’ve seen an LFA in the metal.

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
959 always reminds me of the Nick Faldo one back in the day where his mrs attacked it with a golf club.

They have some crazy maintenance costs too.

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
No pics as was driving and in opposite direction but passed a delorean earlier they look mega low and wide on the road compared to sitting parked in a show

LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
View attachment 1591467

I have no idea if this is an original colour..I don't think it Mallard?

Anyway, it's proper proper nice. Off to sunny Florida.

I love the way with these fast fords they have gotten repro wheels in larger size (assuming these larger). Brings them upto date withought spoiling origniality. There was Adam Smith video on youtube with bloke making larger oem style wheels for 3 door Cossie & Saph. I remember considering 17 inch cyclines for my 306 GTI back in the day.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I love the way with these fast fords they have gotten repro wheels in larger size (assuming these larger). Brings them upto date withought spoiling origniality. There was Adam Smith video on youtube with bloke making larger oem style wheels for 3 door Cossie & Saph. I remember considering 17 inch cyclines for my 306 GTI back in the day.
i wanted 17" cyclones for my Gti-6 but christ it was hard to find a straight set :ROFLMAO:

oh and they were expensive