ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
This was one of the mechanics at the garage today...owned it 20 years!

IMG_20230520_112512.jpg

IMG_20230520_112456.jpg

IMG_20230520_112523.jpg

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I saw a yellow Lotus Emira on my way to work the other day, looked pretty nice.
I saw one for the first time today. Was a lot nicer looking than I thought it would. Especially the bonnet detail with those scoops.

Oh and it looked a fair bit wider than I expected

NickReilly063

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy Rs265
Not sure the Hovis message on the back of the lorry in front applies to the Tree Pin Plug Robin i saw this morning - Chap must be giving the car a shake down before he set's of on his hoildays - Towbar and roof rack attached.

robin.jpg

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I saw a 3 wheel Morgan of some sort on the way to work this morning. Old boy driving it looked like a WW2 bomber pilot. Full leathers, leather helmet and leather rimmed glasses. I’d be shitting myself driving it in traffic. Poor f**k was wedged between a van and greggs wagon, not sure either even knew he was there.

Couldn’t get a pic cuz driving but looked a lot like this
1684957033755.jpeg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I saw a 3 wheel Morgan of some sort on the way to work this morning. Old boy driving it looked like a WW2 bomber pilot. Full leathers, leather helmet and leather rimmed glasses. I’d be shitting myself driving it in traffic. Poor f**k was wedged between a van and greggs wagon, not sure either even knew he was there.

View attachment 1645060
Awesome things. I can imagine every journey being an event.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member

View attachment 1645060
I was at the Morgan factory the other week and they had all their cars on show. They are some serious bits of kit these three wheelers. Look really well made too.