ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Where did you see it?
Newton Abbot, Devon.

Guessing may be around here as when I google the plate this comes up on baddrivers.co.uk 😂

1723202353165.png

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Mini x 2
Swear this went past me in town yesterday. As it was coming towards me I thought ooh wonder if it's one of the V8 ones, and as I checked the rear out as it went by saw it had a centre exit exhaust, so no idea what it was.
It's a 2.0 diesel according to the DVLA

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
I absolutely love the looks of the Murcielago, probably my favourite looking super car (or at least up there in the top 3). Never had the privilege of seeing one in the flesh though and I'm surprised at just how small it looks there!

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I absolutely love the looks of the Murcielago, probably my favourite looking super car (or at least up there in the top 3). Never had the privilege of seeing one in the flesh though and I'm surprised at just how small it looks there!
god knows why it looked small in that middle photo, they are fairly big in the metal.

There was a Lotus Emira there too. They're loads bigger in person than what you expect.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
god knows why it looked small in that middle photo, they are fairly big in the metal.

There was a Lotus Emira there too. They're loads bigger in person than what you expect.
Hmm, maybe just the angle then. After seeing the size of the Diablo a few weeks ago I would have expected the Murcielago to have been even bigger, hence the surprise.

I actually saw an Emira near Silverstone recently and didn't realise what it was at first, looked lovely. I'd have said a similar size to a Cayman.

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
They’re so f**king sexy 😍
I think I’ll see how much I can f**k my life over by taking on some big debt 🤣