ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Month Off Nonce

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
1000039666.jpg

Month Off Nonce

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Took the boy to a car festival this weekend, took loads of photos but it's probably easier to just post this video I found online

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
About 2 hours away, but the ticket prices are outrageous. A weekend ticket was something stupid like £150. This is about 20 minutes away from my flat and a 3 day ticket cost less than £30.

Yeah that’s far more reasonable. Looks like a good event too.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Such a shame that this was utterly wrecked with gaffer tape holding it together

20240802_191715.JPG

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
That TVR with the Mini headlights. I don’t know if I love it or hate it? What was the rear like?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
FFS! Guy close to my mum nd dad had a rep when I was younger, before 355 etc was popular rep, always looked cool as f**k..

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
FFS! Guy close to my mum nd dad had a rep when I was younger, before 355 etc was popular rep, always looked cool as f**k..
In fairness, It looked very well done. I don’t really have an issue with a well done replica, not massively different to the cobra/gt40 type stuff if it’s done correctly?

R3k1355

ClioSport Club Member
Aye it looked mint for a rep. It might stand out more had it been sat next to the genuine item, the dimensions are never right.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Swear this went past me in town yesterday. As it was coming towards me I thought ooh wonder if it's one of the V8 ones, and as I checked the rear out as it went by saw it had a centre exit exhaust, so no idea what it was.
Very weird exhaust setup, the rear bumper looks like it’s got parts off a mini.