ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Krarl

ClioSport Club Member
They're building some new posh units about 5 doors up the road from me. One of the owners has a red Guilia Quadrilliofribliflobly, one has a Shelby Mustang 500 thing and another has an SVR F-Pace. Need to grab a picture of them all parked up, looks proper drug dealer spec car park

There's a Lambo in one of the units too, it must have about 3 miles on the clock because I've lived here 5 years now and I've never seen it move🤣

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
RS 2000 spotted near my sons school.

IMG_6485.jpeg
IMG_6486.jpeg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Whoever bought it must have caused a glue shortage as you’d need to sniff a lot to pay that

I’ve a feeling whoever bought it has a serious car collection and gives not one singular f**k. The one my mate was delivering was heading into a car collection, in fact two other 22b’s were in there from memory. Madness to you and I, a tax avoidance tactic to those in the financial dark arts!

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182, E46 M3
tax avoidance tactic to those in the financial dark arts!

Exactly this. Can’t gift a house but if a car goes missing no one batters an eyelid 👍

There are stories of people who buy expensive cars via their companies as assets but put the V5 in their name. They legitimately depreciate the car through the books and eventually write it off. Once the accounting records are out of the retention window the car is theirs and no record to show anything other. Nice way of extracting 400k without a sniff of tax.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Exactly this. Can’t gift a house but if a car goes missing no one batters an eyelid 👍

There are stories of people who buy expensive cars via their companies as assets but put the V5 in their name. They legitimately depreciate the car through the books and eventually write it off. Once the accounting records are out of the retention window the car is theirs and no record to show anything other. Nice way of extracting 400k without a sniff of tax.

I sold my old Clio 200 for £500 more then i bought it. Spent £600 putting it right, right enough.

Wolf of Mong Street.

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182, E46 M3
I sold my old Clio 200 for £500 more then i bought it. Spent £600 putting it right, right enough.

Wolf of Mong Street.

Yeah, but if you’d bought it through your company then they would have paid for the car, also paid the £600 to put it reet and you’d then sell it personally for the purchase price +£500. Long and dodgy game but easily doable with the right accountant.