ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Suzuki Jimny
Number plate is quite special too. Who's was it?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Dai Lewis. Does property management and lives a couple of miles from me. The four cars here are his and my mate won a ride in the chiron!

F7147CB4-6C7E-4E11-9438-3C3DEED712C7.jpeg

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Followed a transit last night with an Rs badge and the reg 'Rs** van', it promptly fucked off away from the lights before I could get a pic.

Transit Connor cts usually get the engine conversions from Focus RS'

Clio
Saw a mark 1 purple NSX a few years back just chilling in the rain outside a school in Wolverhampton. Ticking over with keys in it

Also last year i was on the M6 near preston i saw a car transporter full of mark 1 astras and nova SRs and SRIs . The one that stuck out in my mind was the Jamaica yellow SR on the backend of the transporter. Mint it was !

No photo evidence of none of it as i was drivng a lorry both times !

197 clio cup
Saw a mark 1 purple NSX a few years back just chilling in the rain outside a school in Wolverhampton. Ticking over with keys in it

Also last year i was on the M6 near preston i saw a car transporter full of mark 1 astras and nova SRs and SRIs . The one that stuck out in my mind was the Jamaica yellow SR on the backend of the transporter. Mint it was !

No photo evidence of none of it as i was drivng a lorry both times !
Wolverhampton... Home of strange things

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
One of these pulled up at the gym as I was leaving, identical to this. GTI TCR, looked great.

E40C1259-8BD8-452A-A150-119D4528EBD8.jpeg

A Brabus G Wagon just now. I'm not a gimp wagon fan, but this thing was brutal!! It had a plate on it, but it's brand new. I think it was an 800, all I know is that it's black, has massive wheels & massive red brake calipers & sounds nuts!

I saw a Plymouth Prowler around work once. I'd forgotten about them! I saw a BMW Z8 once too. No one ever sees those either!

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
New mini GP works.
No doubt it will be fast but just look at it!

402c777559446c96dcdc51e54ee98c94.jpg

Looks f**king ridiculous!

81db56f41f5fa5cccda35b7f08894351.jpg

Rear wing is that big they couldn’t fit it in the pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Dem arches :oops:

They're for real? Not just some factory to dealer transit protection type thing?
Built into the bumper/splitter? Not likely [emoji23]

Definitely genuine, it's actually toned down from the concept

Sent from my GM1903 using Tapatalk