ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Clio
20200122_104744.jpg

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
seen a six wheeled VW T4 (or T5) locally twice over the weekend.

I'm sure the guy driving it think's it looks the dog's bollox, but it just looks odd. Oh and it's got one of those two tone paint jobs that transporter fans appear to love.

Saw a bloke in a red 05 reg BMW E46 M3 earlier, it was pretty sheddy with dents in every panel, but I've not seen one for ages!

Just saw a metallic green 993 Targa (the same colour etc as what they had on Wheeler Dealers a while ago) this one had a Turbo rear decklid / spoiler on it though. It looked weird! It still had split rim Targa wheels on it but they looked bigger and they really filled the arches (it was lower etc when I saw it)

Google's amazing, it's this car,
full_14991_5d7ad0129aa04.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, same here! There's a bloke who knocks around here in a black M Reg C4S with turbo wheels and red brakes, I much prefer his car.

Integrale's are one of my favourite ever cars. There's a red Evo one in a car park parked up in a pistonheads 'abandoned classics left to die' thread. It's dusty but that's about it, apparently it was left unlocked and some kids had written in the dirt.. it still has the clear plastic protectors over the door cards!

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Integrale's are one of my favourite ever cars. There's a red Evo one in a car park parked up in a pistonheads 'abandoned classics left to die' thread. It's dusty but that's about it, apparently it was left unlocked and some kids had written in the dirt.. it still has the clear plastic protectors over the door cards!

There are two red ones that are local and get driven pretty much daily, didn’t see the plate of the one today so not sure if it was one of those.

Theres also a full Martini stickers up one but I haven’t seen that in years.