ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Saw a white McLaren 570S this morning on the way to work outside a business in Stratford. It was probably on bricks by 10am.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I'm away for work this week and just saw this in the hotel car park:

IMG_20200205_143955.jpg

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
See an identical one on my commute every morning. Still one of my favourite cars!

it must be the same one i’ve seen filling up at shell next to white rose. very brave dailying an evo especially a rare one through winter!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Bought this the other day. I’ve spent a couple of quid on it the last week or so and now it’s all done (it genuinely needs nothing, it’s mint!) I’m sorely tempted to keep it.
You just don’t see them anymore. Especially with 74k and just two owners from new..
E4E53B9F-894E-40C5-A23B-FFB382F3D5A5.png
A1AF8E31-80E9-4614-8F46-ABD7DE2CA1CA.png
. 😍

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
As much as I love an E46, I could never get on with the cabs. Coupes, saloons and tourers, fine, but not the soft tops. It might be a mental thing, but I drove my mates 330ci cab the other week and my god it felt slow and heavy

Silver Merc CLS63 AMG the other day on a 10 reg.

BMW E36 M3 Convertible, in Boston green this morning, with a hard top & the four door E36 M3 wheels on it.

Just saw a silver 13 reg, E63 AMG estate, wheels all kerbed to s**t etc outside some house near work. Kid seat in the front etc, living the dream yo!

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
We used to have a Montego turbo till it rusted to death! Was rapid in a straight line but under steered like a pig.

Love the Maestro.

There's a green MG Montego I sometimes see round my area in the summer in equally good nick.

Remember a mate's dad had a boggo spec Montego back in the day and it rusted to bits within a few years!

Laser green!! Yeah man!!!

I always wanted a Sorrento green or a Miami blue one, never got one though as I found out about Valvers!

I saw a properly modded up white Toyota GT86 earlier, massive rear wing on it and all sorts. It looked nice, was loud with a big exhaust. It sounded s**t though!