ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Bare with me on this one, but this Metro and Rover 214
6042E694-FB69-498D-9BEE-3C377F8F767E.png

The Metro has been around for a while where I live. It looked in great condition. Shame it’s not a 3 door as I would have put a note on it to buy it. Then it got damaged, not sure how. Bit of a shame. Then the 214 appears and it’s the same owner. Even that looks in good condition. He obviously had great taste is god awful cars

Clio
I had a metro in that colour 1.1s sold it and ended up with my mums 214si which I then traded for my brand new 1.2 16v dynamique which I still have

owned it 16 years on the 30th of April !

41A8D9D3-834C-4530-9608-AC3B67194193.jpeg

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Bare with me on this one, but this Metro and Rover 214
View attachment 1461947
The Metro has been around for a while where I live. It looked in great condition. Shame it’s not a 3 door as I would have put a note on it to buy it. Then it got damaged, not sure how. Bit of a shame. Then the 214 appears and it’s the same owner. Even that looks in good condition. He obviously had great taste is god awful cars
the sills look ropey as f**k on the metro

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
the sills look ropey as f**k on the metro
It's a Metro, that came as standard.

I had an identical Metro to this, but in white, several years ago as a stop gap. Bought for £150, someone went into the back of it and push the bumper mounting point back a bit. Fixed with a piece of wood and a sledge hammer. Claimed £150 cash off the other driver for damage. Was then sold for £450 a few months later. Also the indicator lense fell out when I came to a stop once and subsequently ran it over - the build quality was not the highest on it. Great little car though, I loved driving it.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I spotted this prick on the M62. Seat right back in full gangsta mode, so probably couldn't actually see that he was in lane 3 when 1 & 2 were empty. The melt then moved over to lane 4 for no fuckin reason whatsoever.

_20200401_171940.JPG
_20200401_172016.JPG

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I'm not familiar with ST versions, however a quick search states this is a Performance Edition? It was covered in VUDU stickers too.

IMG_20200406_172110.jpg

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Yeah, Performance Edition, so factory orange paint, lightweight wheels and coilovers. Not a big fan of the orange personally. Those wheels would look awesome on a blue or white one though.

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Saw a stunning 964 turbo in a burgundy colour this morning followed shortly after by a Ferrari F8, both going too fast to grab a picture round the corner from Al Fayeds place in Tanbridge.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Saw a stunning 964 turbo in a burgundy colour this morning followed shortly after by a Ferrari F8, both going too fast to grab a picture round the corner from Al Fayeds place in Tanbridge.
Love a 964.

also I didn’t realise the F8 was on sale already

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Proper genuine looking that. Funny the one I had, was standard wheels with air filter and pugsport fun personified! It was my ex's brother in law and he didn't use it, he had a fast Evo 7 and a track car. Pug was so good. Apart from some mental central locking bugs and speeding tickets I got!

Reactions: HAP