ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Rare sight from this week. Had his foot down too

Attachments

• IMG-20210512-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20210512-WA0005.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 129

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Didn't make many of them or the project 8. Both sound immense.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
A Fiesta ST. On my driveway :LOL:

PXL_20210515_195654133.jpg
PXL_20210515_195703651.jpg

Borrowed it off a mate for a week or two as I'm currently without car. Looking forward to seeing what it's like.

Initial impressions are that the seating position isn't as good as my 197, but the ride is better. Oh, and it has torque lol.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Don't think I've seen one of those before. I love the facelifted 9-3.

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
Probably the worst picture ever, I was walking along and heard it but didn't bother turning round to see what it was so when to my surprise I saw this pass by I tried as quick as possible to get my phone out for a picture and well that didn't turn out well 🤣
IMG_20210515_161906.jpg

Meant to be one of these, the fantastic rs200, probably a replica/kitcar but was a good site to see
ford_rs200_storyimage_1168px.jpg

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
Probably the worst picture ever, I was walking along and heard it but didn't bother turning round to see what it was so when to my surprise I saw this pass by I tried as quick as possible to get my phone out for a picture and well that didn't turn out well 🤣
View attachment 1539219
Meant to be one of these, the fantastic rs200, probably a replica/kitcar but was a good site to see
View attachment 1539220
Probably a Banham RS200, Maestro based but the bodywork was made in the actual RS200 moulds they bought from Ford after they stopped production.
https://www.aronline.co.uk/cars/austin/maestro/maestro-based-banham-200/

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Had one of these in front of me this morning, a quick search reveals it was a Saab 9-3 Carlsson (internet pics). Limited edition to celebrate Saabs win at the RAC rally, 280bhp V6, It sounded ace, definitely had a few extra mods.

View attachment 1539111
View attachment 1539112

I was soooo close to buying an estate V6 saab, but something was really off about it so I passed. Great things though and decent fast.

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
Does it come woth binoculars to see the end of the bonnet? Holy crap it massive, its only a v8 why the hell so long