ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

P-Co

ClioSport Club Member
  Hyundai Santa Fe
I'm amazed that the seats and dash are in that state but the carpet looks like new

I'm amazed that the seats and dash are in that state but the carpet looks like new

It could be that they're partly leather - I'm unsure. The previous owner gave the backstory when it was shared on the DDK Porsche forum. It was submerged up to a point on the windscreen, so all the electrics and mechanicals will have suffered. I imagine this kind of thing attracts foreign buyers who might have methods of getting it registered for road use again. That or a breakers.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Nice pair of radicals at the engineering show I've been working on, I'd love to do a trackday in one of these, cool as f*ck.

IMG_20211103_093921.jpg

IMG_20211103_093911.jpg

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I spotted a Bentley Bentayga this aft. Horrible thing as you know but this one stood out as he pulled over into a layby which was a bit rougher than he expected and the thing lept up as he drove it through a pothole that resembled the Aitken basin. I doubt he'll be taking it off road again in a hurry😂.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
40ish into the side of a mondeo. Head hit the wheel, stereo flew off and took a chunk out of wife’s leg. Think the boot was the only panel not bent.
f**k ---- that

I guess head on into something is maybe the best thing in a mini? Engine block into a soft sided Mondeo etcetc. Screw having a Mondeo drive into the side of a mini at 40 though!

All that said, I have happy memories hooning around in a mates hot mini at 18, and also fixing it.... a lot.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
f**k ---- that

I guess head on into something is maybe the best thing in a mini? Engine block into a soft sided Mondeo etcetc. Screw having a Mondeo drive into the side of a mini at 40 though!

All that said, I have happy memories hooning around in a mates hot mini at 18, and also fixing it.... a lot.

Wasn’t great. Outside a country pub that the futures in-laws were drinking in later. The locals were pretty convinced we’d died[emoji23]

Salvage guy was baffled how it held together.