ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Cars Spotted Appreciation Thread

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Have you never tried having like a plank or something with getting them in the back when they get a bit older?
If he had a brain then i'd have got him a folding staircase, a few of his mates have them and it works well, but Erik's thick as sh*t and would probably try and jump over it, he also struggles with which car is mine and which door he should use, he's tried to get in the drivers seat quite a few times.

200.gif

*Dog

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Just seen a young woman drove through town in an old Volvo 440 just like the one below

Every bloke over a certain age turned and looked at the car 😂😂
1679769711810.jpeg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Just seen a young woman drove through town in an old Volvo 440 just like the one below

Every bloke over a certain age turned and looked at the car 😂😂
View attachment 1636462
My Mum and Dad had one of these in the 90's brand new. In Red, so this is a core memory being brought back. It was a replacement for a mk2 Astra in Blue and it's replacement was a Laguna (Gen 1 facelift) in VERT TILLEURM metalic. That was eventually replaced with a Silver 1.6 Bora, Silver mk1 Octavia VRS, Blue mk2 Octavia VRS, Black on Black Seat Leon K1, White E92 LCI 320d coupe and then the One of 500 Santorini Blue M3 with the addition of the 440 because he loved my 340.

He's had a tragic car past really, I think I ruined everything when I came along in the 80's, because when he met my mum he had a mk2 RS2000 (slant nose) with a group N engine in it.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Unfortunately not seen by me, but my brother while in Edinburgh I believe.

Gorgeous thing and a rare site these days!

IMG-20230325-WA0000.jpg

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Male, 50's, Balding but with a Grey Ponytail, Colourful lenses in his 'Sports' Sunglasses, Black Leather shoes with his boot cut jeans, No Fear or Tapout T-Shirt, Elizabeth Duke Sterling Silver Chain and Bracelet.
When did you see me?

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
This Jenson parked in lidl in crook.
View attachment 1637008
Didn't they restore one on Car SOS that colour?

Edit, yes thought they did, same one maybe?