ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Clio in Cheddar.

Clio 197 RB
Me and the Missus went to Cheddar for a couple of days at the weekend.
Went for a drive down through the Gorge, beautiful views and an awesome road to drive around.
Here's a few pics, iPhone photos as the Missus left the memory card for the camera at home.

689e5fad.jpg

9a1f3b99.jpg

55ae09f8.jpg

545ba852.jpg

dc211d6e.jpg

And some pics of the Caves and some of the lovely little shops in the town.

742be7df.gif

c1ee967e.gif

e1b1b00a.gif

650cfb9f.gif

bcc8d58c.gif

c18665e3.gif

62a20d09.gif

44a0444e.jpg

103f0e74.gif

54e1c0eb.gif

ca4c675e.gif

f3b8dd4f.gif

Thanks for looking!

C&C welcome. X

Clio 197 RB
Lol.
I was quite surprised at the quality of the pics for an iPhone, big difference in the 3GS and the 4!!
Thanks for the comments!

Mk5 golf gti
Nice pics, also you look like Steve from hollyoaks....the gay one Lol

No offence intended

Rb looks good too

Clio 197 RB
Yea that's the one. Lol.
The caves are amazing. We didn't get to the Wookey Hole caves this time, but I remember them from when I was
Younger, good caves as well!!

Rusty Cup
Lurking in the caves waiting for his next victim!! Do the police still buy the old i was out late night spelunking line?! dont wear it out you'll ruin it for the rest of us :D

Clio 197 RB
Thanks. Yea the missus loves s**t like that. "Take a picture of that lovely little window display".

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Alright Ste! ;)

Got to love the gorge! I tend to chav it up and pop up there on a sunday night every now and again. Turns into a scene of Tokyo drift up there..

Clio 197 RB
Yea sweet factory is still there! We watched them make some lemon rock. It's fascinating watching them make it.
The sweets are so good!!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks like a lovely place to drive... I haven't been there since I was little but have some time off in October and keep thinking about places to visit.

work for BMW
I was expecting to see a nice picture of the car in the caves, maybe that was a bit too much to ask haha

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Cheddar Gorge is on my places to visit list. No more than 2 hours from Swansea as well. Looks great place.

Cars looks awesome as well

Clio 197 RB
It's a beautiful place. Feels so cool driving through the gorge.
Definitely recommend it. We tried camping downthe road, but it pissed down all weekend!
There are loads of B&B's around. Wish we had done that now!!

clio mk1 RSI
very nice pics mate, Round of applause for posting a pic of the MRS to, expect MACE to be asking for pictures of her cave soon

Clio 197 RB
Well I do like to please everyone!
Also a pic of me for the ladies! ;)
Unfortunately there won't be any pics of her cave lol.