ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The cup, quick clean and coilovered!

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Just given my cup a quick clean. It was bloody filthy. Is in need of a good wash, clay, polish and wax soon. Got my konigsports fitted before xmas and hadnt put any piccies up on the forum since i had them fitted. Enjoy. :D

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Not a fan of the Exhaust but otherwise stunning... Loving the Trophy/V6 Spoiler

PH1 iceburg
Do you get much rubbing on the front.

I have the same coilovers and want to get cup turinis so wondered if you had much troubledue to wider offset?

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
are they misanos i spot... looks very nice dude.

Yep misanos!:approve: Gonna have charlie at prospeed cut the recess in the bumper higher so the twin tailpipe sits better and looks more oem. Thinkin of stripping all the rear interior and fitting carbon fibre door cards in the front. Already got burp to remove both air bags and gonna get all the sound deadening out from behind the dash. Gonna aim for an easy 950kg kerb weight! Got a nice momo race wheel fitted to replace my knacked standard wheel.

I do get rubbing at the front but gonna chop out some of the wheel arch liner.

Very nice! yehh i like the exhaust too, dont see many in that style on 1*2's, i think it suits them aslong as there cut into the bumper like that

nice stance too