ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Dark Knight.... Progress Thread

Snotter's
Bit off topic but you guys seem in the know, i have booked my brothers r26 into rs tuning for a remap as a bday present. From what i hear rs tuning are well regarded but are there any alternatives you would recomend?

Merc A class
Bit off topic but you guys seem in the know, i have booked my brothers r26 into rs tuning for a remap as a bday present. From what i hear rs tuning are well regarded but are there any alternatives you would recomend?

Nope Rs-Tuning is the way forward :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Really nice, Naith (again).

Without trawling through the thread, what exhaust is that? It looks awesome.

DSC_0562.jpg

I'd be wanting the same on mine, should I ever get one.

:)

Snotter's
have you decided what car your going for? like yourself my brother got rid of his m3 to save a few pennies and went to an r26. He was also looking at the focus rs mk1 but the renault is much better.

Also fuel wise the r26 is very good compared with the m3.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah, the R26 mate. Just trying to find the right one (White, Lux pack, low miles, circa £12k).

Love Nafe's Dark Knight, mind. Stunner.

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
lol that there's another pic of me working on TDK

Changing pads and discs in a field, on a slope FTW ;)

lol @ the CS 7 page max updater i missed all the above guys :)

yeh zorst is a custom one, as r kid said. its got two bloody blows in it though so will need to have a play with it when its next on freds ramps.

mapping wise get n see paul yeh, along with icarus (tour-de-force) i wouldnt really touch another tuner in our scene... so you'll get looked after for sure.

car randomly cut out today (never done it before), i nailed her and she wasnt 100% warm, but theres a leak in the boost somewhere so i need to have her looked at. i mean she's running ok but not good enough to represent how i've looked after her since day one.

so i'm off to BTM asap, hopefully this coming week to have her looked over, the zorst fixed, droplinks replaced and 'maybe' some other BIG treats :)

thanks again guys x

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Get to btm on Tuesday. I'm gonna see if fred can help me bleed the brakes. Need doing for Friday, 1st track outing of the year.

Get to btm on Tuesday. I'm gonna see if fred can help me bleed the brakes. Need doing for Friday, 1st track outing of the year.

well i'm not coming down to come down again in the same week innit, i'm gonna try for thursday and then we got friday at the circuit. she'll not be ready so i'll just leave her in the lockup.

i'd let you know now but freds forgot to ring me back... :sleepy:

hai mike x

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Naith said:
well i'm not coming down to come down again in the same week innit, i'm gonna try for thursday and then we got friday at the circuit. she'll not be ready so i'll just leave her in the lockup.

i'd let you know now but freds forgot to ring me back... :sleepy:

hai mike x
Circuit??

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Naith said:
next week hopefully, i'll be staying at yours. x
Let me know. I'm off Tuesday and Friday, get down the day before, we'll go for a caffe latte in the pm. Meet some foreigns.

cheers guys, this is the one biggest step i'll be making in one go on the car so to speak, i think she deserves it though. even if it cripples me till summer.

Let me know. I'm off Tuesday and Friday, get down the day before, we'll go for a caffe latte in the pm. Meet some foreigns.

okies, might come next thurs tbh, make abit of a day of it at fredericos and me n u can clean workshop/do my eyetest, etc

will you show me the hairpin at the old touring car track please? x