ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Dark Knight.... Progress Thread

lol love the name of your prog thread, car looks like summing batman would have as a lil run around when he don't wanna get his lambo out lol.

your car is blooming gorgeous mate, i just wish i had money to buy soming like this, maybe one day when im qualified :dapprove: but yeah great looking car ;)

3 x Renaults + Lexus
I like TBK just found this pic from last week of our Megs in Salford Quays

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=388878&highlight=trafford+centre

IMG_4640.gif

I think matching calipers to badges next

Get riad a sleeping bag......

Merc A class
whys it having so many maps ? is there not other mods that can be done without having about 5 diffrent maps ? why not go for diffrent turbo injectors cams? just a thought even more tourqe :D

Why would you want to spend over £1,000 on a Turbo upgrade?

When you can get remap for next to nothing... With very good results

:star:

3 x Renaults + Lexus
so can the meg make more than 260ish on the stock turbo.

With remap and new IC ITG filter, mine got 272 not seen any over 300 yet but i know there are some new maps coming out the torque gains are big, not much room under the hood for major mods

3 x Renaults + Lexus
272 with a filter and map!!! Thats pretty good. What was the torque figure?

RSTuning Map / Forge Inter Cooler / ITG Panel filter does the job will have to look out the chart think it was about 320ish on the Torque. 4th gear low down the pull is very good.

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Just read your whole thread Mr Naith. I have a soft spot for this car which I'm sure you already know :). Keep up the good work!!

i have a soft spot for your face tbh jams.

cheers again guys, some more updates this weekend, including front splitter and possible fog light removal regarding induction

Snotter's
impressive figures, any running as high as 350bhp on stock internals? Also does the diff help getting the power down or just with cornering grip?

havent got the diff mate, tis not an R26... im pricing a ATB Quaife up atm but wont be for another few months minimum

none have run 350 on stock let alone 300. the injectors, manifold and exhaust system are stupidly hard to work and tinker around with unfortunately.

i will be at RST soon for some more development, especially with the cat issues and to see if it has lost any power/gained

also re-routing the airfeed as its not optimal atm :)