ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Dark Knight.... Progress Thread

Audi A4 TDi Sport
awsome car mate. remember it from FCS, i was with denty. premire inn and dentys £60 round ftw.

172 cup
I love your car its awesome - god I need to have a proper detailing sess on mine but its just getting out when the weather is ok ish:dapprove:

cheers above, all the people i heart saying nice things, awwww ;)

and she will continue to get better and better, anytime i got monies

and hutchy, i remember you.... pi$$head! haha, god knows how we made it ontrack that day!

M

mini-valver

Need a shot in this Naith, probably one of the very few Megane's I genuinely like! The bonnet is a stunning addition too mate :D

astra coupe on coilovers
im not a fan of the powerflow exsausts they make the cars there fitted to sound like tracktors rest looks good bud

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
im not a fan of the powerflow exsausts they make the cars there fitted to sound like tracktors rest looks good bud

Powerflow exhausts are s**t lol but doesnt sound like a tractor

[YOUTUBE]YlnrOa1tGxE&[/YOUTUBE]

its not a powerflow exhaust, its a DANMAR system that i fabricated to run a single powerflow rear can.

kyle u live local to me and know it doesnt sound like a tractor...

cheers tho luke/wig.... fitted LED sidelights back in today and flat blade wipers (the old ones were like off a ford model T, also stripped the enginebay down to lighten it, very much doubt u wanna see pics of that tho! ;)

astra coupe on coilovers
it use to naith mate as i told you at that krispy cream meet its the same place where i got mine done there a bunch of fooking cowboys mine fell off twice ive not heard it lately bud so couldnt say now :)

no sorry, it was damaged for a week and only a handful of people heard it. even when damaged it never sounded like a 'tractor' on your own there matey.

anyhoo

stripping rest of enginebay tomo and looking to get some parts polished up. will post picettes tomo

astra coupe on coilovers
no sorry, it was damaged for a week and only a handful of people heard it. even when damaged it never sounded like a 'tractor' on your own there matey.

anyhoo

stripping rest of enginebay tomo and looking to get some parts polished up. will post picettes tomo
not on my own are kid tought it sounded like a tracktor and it wasnt damaged before you got to krispy cream its was damaged because some dum s**t cant drive ;) powerflow district garage is shat end of ;)

kyle im not gonna argue with u about my own car, how can a car sound like a tractor i dont know let alone mine...?! i was damaged because it was alligned wrong and i had to set it again but it sounded like it did when i first got it and more or less like it does now, yes nick rear ended me but it didnt affect my car at all.

powerflow garage mentioned is pretty bad yes, but there work wasnt on for long and its obviously not going to sound like that now after all the rebuilds, maps and setups that have been done on it...

daz cheers mate, only half way there, just waiting on some prices this week and i can get my track head on then :)

astra coupe on coilovers
kyle im not gonna argue with u about my own car, how can a car sound like a tractor i dont know let alone mine...?! i was damaged because it was alligned wrong and i had to set it again but it sounded like it did when i first got it and more or less like it does now, yes nick rear ended me but it didnt affect my car at all.

powerflow garage mentioned is pretty bad yes, but there work wasnt on for long and its obviously not going to sound like that now after all the rebuilds, maps and setups that have been done on it...

daz cheers mate, only half way there, just waiting on some prices this week and i can get my track head on then :)
im not argueing just saying what it use to sound like ;)

im not argueing just saying what it use to sound like ;)

well you are, because i can guarantee hardly no1 will agree with you and your talking about something that was qan issue for a very short time that you heard cold at a meet (possibly?) and its not what my threads about

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Naith - has the exhaust changed sinced last week (sorry - haven't read the rest of this thread)?

Sounded brilliant I thought - especially at higher revs. Good, loud, with a harsh rasp to it. Made a few of us flinch at the loudness - lol.

D.

running the RSTuning stage 2 map now. although we've had some issues as icarus and paul @ RST think the cat is decaying, i had it RR @ 260BHP and 313 ft lb torque, pulls to 6.5k on boost.

at a NW last week it apparently had bits coming out of the exhaust onto another meg so that will be the CAT breaking up, a free decat if you will.

its having some more testing done in feb but is pretty near the stock turbos limit now.

900.jpg

(note turbo at 800+degree's)

we could get another 10/15 bhp but that will tell in and whether the cat has gone or if i need to actually decat the system when i get some more custom mapping in leeds

Sounded brilliant I thought - especially at higher revs. Good, loud, with a harsh rasp to it. Made a few of us flinch at the loudness - lol.

D.

no darren, as it was last week is what i want/have and suits the car well...?

its always been like that but the last few weeks with the breaking up of the CAT its just gotten deeper and 'nastier' if you will.

its kind of a horrible sound that sounds brilliant... i guess you could say! haha

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
no darren, as it was last week is what i want/have and suits the car well...?

its always been like that but the last few weeks with the breaking up of the CAT its just gotten deeper and 'nastier' if you will.

its kind of a horrible sound that sounds brilliant... i guess you could say! haha

Doesn't sound horrible at all m8 - just great, imo! Shame about the pussy getting mangled though. Is it being exchanged or are you doing away with it altogether? :cool:

D.

want to do away altogether, just ktecs decat isnt exactly 'cheap' and is made for millteks, so i would have to fabricate it.

im going to see next time im at RST if it has found anymore power or whether the cat is still partially there, ill coathanger the bugger out then haha

other companies and individuals are looking into fabricating a decat system too, its a bugger on the meg tho, worthless unless you map accordingly

are you drunk? haha 313ft lb and needs more?

think its the second/third highest torque reading on a UK spec megane sport thats not had turbo upgrade or is tuner run..