ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Dark Knight.... Progress Thread

astra coupe on coilovers
tis indeed, when i have no effort i take it to the dealers there, i mean cleaners and clean it with them, eccles styley!

always stop in worsley to see 'sy16v' and wax her off in front of the toffs and let riad run about on the fields ;)

always welcome in her ian <3 just watch the window
you take it over the road from grange stores you dissapoint me :rasp: theres normaly are nice m6 and rs4 where you stopped in worsley :)

320d
Looking realy good Niath. Can't wait to see TDK on track.

Is there any more power to come out of it or is 270bhp its limit.

just spent hours doing a thread and it deleted FFS!

reete... start again..

busy next few weeks.... ordered new window regulators, new boot floor, new rear bumper, braided hoses, brake oil, new disks and having it all on and tinkered with too.

badges go back to lambo orange next wednesday, twas the colour the car was always meant to have. the LY has grown and grown on me but its time to change.

whilst i was up in preston at chips-away picking colours and having the stone chips looked at i decided to have to the car valeted, by a detailing unit next door, really happy with what they did, more so i can actually see the brake calipers now!

asw pic before shes all change.. and the unusual rain in manchester ;)

DSC_7064.jpg

the car will be going to JD's next saturday for a pre season PC/machine polish, his quality of work goes without saying, my only issue is whether i should get the front bumper re-sprayed before hand as its like a Dalmatian!

last week had the exhaust remounted and checked over up at DANMAR in wigan, was welded and cleaned up,

yay clean and straight zortzorz!!1!

DSC_7068.jpg

this weekend bigbob will be over to help me fit a switch that allows manual killing of the cars ESP, on road i will rarely/never use it, just the car has a habit of killing power on the limit (Rockingham chicane/Oulton). so with the manual override and the cup dampers i will regain much more control. It will be dash mounted too.

DSC_7069.jpg

so next week fred will be fitting dampers,i'll hopefully be getting some goodies of Icarus, its off chips-away and jamies and i should receive my new sexy braided hoses (next day deliver, 4 days ago)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks good in the flesh... And the meganes alright tae.

took more out of the car sunday, think it'll have no carpet or deadening come summer but oh well!

DSC_7080.jpg

had rob over and we fitted the kill switch for the ASP/ESR

DSC_7078.jpg

DSC_7103.jpg

might put it a little lower as im getting a cheeky little metal (R26) plaque made up, but for now it's reete

yes i know i need seats in there...

R26r R26
Good stuff Naith. Looking forward to seeing/hearing this at FCS. Get rid of the armrest mate that must weigh at least 2 ounces.;)

you may know it, clio?
Naith, the RAF have asked for their fighter jet back.

Have heard about your car before but didnt get a chance to hear it on the track :(

A4 Avant
Is it meant to sound like that? Compared to anything else on track it was very loud, but didn't look that quick.

Looked good though.

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
Saw you lording it up at the clubstand with your matching sunnies - missed you on track though!
Followed us on the way home for a bit too.

A4 Avant
I wasn't putting it down. It sounded good, just very very loud, and yours was the only meg that sounded that way. Most of the time you were in traffic when I saw you and kinda expected you to pick cars off quite easily on the main straight.

fair one... but did you see the traffic out there, it was impossible to get into a rhythm. some of the driving was scary too...

i picked off cars and passed alot but i dont drive a supercar, the difference (up against what was essentially track prepped cars) is minimal so the fact i passed them and only got overtaken once all day is a testament to the old girl imo.

i'll progress the lead upto FCS when i get a moment

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
TDK is 997 quick in the straights, that time you gunned it on the slip road shocked me!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I was shocked at the noise it made...Seemed fast but "Shocked" is the only word i can say about the noise!!