ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The everlasting ph1 ITB Build **GREEN-BUILD STARTS AT PAGE 100**

340i
Re: someph-ing different...........

You cannot order direct from Grayston engineering... unless you are trade! Or have "contacts" :cool:

They are top quality kit, I am going to be ordering a set this month, out if interest what size did you go for Neil, are you running spacers at all?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

exactly gray...but they are very nice people...very helpful and know there stuff

i went for 40mm for the front and 50mm for the rear as i have a spacer of 3mm, could of gone much longer so they poke out the end of the nuts but oh well

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

Those THULE thing are brilliant, had to put a bike on a display one at work. Piece of piss! Great bits of kit, looks good actually :)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

chris - meh....

monkey boy, awesome aren't they...am well happy with it.

raised the car tonight, went the wrong way first...lol, grounded coming off the drive

hopefully it should get down the new cottages lane now, also found that some pikey had nicked my 8 ball valve caps too, but only 3 of them, lol

LY R26

my 8 ball dust caps were corroded on last time i pumped the tyres up,had to use some plyers to get them off! good old fast car freebies haha

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

my 8 ball dust caps were corroded on last time i pumped the tyres up,had to use some plyers to get them off! good old fast car freebies haha

lol...the do advise on the packaging to use some copper grease...lol

i have put some bullet caps on in the meantime

340i

exactly gray...but they are very nice people...very helpful and know there stuff

i went for 40mm for the front and 50mm for the rear as i have a spacer of 3mm, could of gone much longer so they poke out the end of the nuts but oh well

I am going to be running 10mm spacers on the front and 5mm on the rear, something close to "Cup" spec.. will make sod all difference, but the front wheels really do look lost within the arches :dapprove:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Monkey he's a Designer like what im trying to be! just its a Pain to get into magazines

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Want your job. Motor journalism is my dream tbh :(

i would be lieing if i said i didn't enjoy it, deadline monday so on it at the moment though...

I am going to be running 10mm spacers on the front and 5mm on the rear, something close to "Cup" spec.. will make sod all difference, but the front wheels really do look lost within the arches :dapprove:

yeah you will need a fair bit more then mate, but i can heighly recommend the graystons

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

wheel studs and nuts going on tomorrow

as for the major serivce...well i am now only around 200 miles away from that, it still hasn't been confirmed what is happening but it will be getting sorted.

update's shortly

^ meh. stick them in regardless ;)

putting my wheel nut back in today it keeps spinning and wont tighten. re thread?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

you finished with that rack yet ;) demand more pics more so i can shop it onto mine

Vee dub

Duf was all over you to be fair mate. I thought you were going to move over Tucks was chuckling that you didn't.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

lately its hard to make out were tucks finishes and tomS begins, i can't believe you let tucks sit on your lap to drive duf...lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

right so....

new wheel studs ordered and en-route to me...80mm's so should be fine

with regards to the major service, i have now decided to do it myself with our qualified mechanic at work, this should save me a fair wedge.

all new parts needed have been ordered from renault, ie, cambelt kit etc etc,
need to order oil, suggestions???
will also be de-air-conning and fitting the cup alternator and alternator mounts from a lagunna.
oh yes, and fitting and timing up some catcams

am i right is saying the only thing that needs to be modified is the power steering pipe?
??

this will all be done next week i hope, then on to stage 2 next month hopefully

Dont put ur major service as your monthly update on staff rides.

Makes me cry when i read s**t like that <3