ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THE greatest Cliosport meet EVER!!!

1.8 Civic EX
First of all I'd just like to thank everyone for showing up and not pulling out at the last minute as we all know, that can happen sometimes...:clown:

And second I must apologise to Mr JogPants for shooting off at a rather high rate of speed but I'm sure you'll agree the guy in that Astra desperately needed his arse handing to him on a plate...which...I might add...I thought I did excedingy well :approve:

Anyway..as this is a Media/Pics section I best post up some of the best pics from the evening...enjoy..

DSCF2130.jpg

DSCF2153copy.jpg

DSCF2169copy.jpg

DSCF2157copy.jpg

Last edited:
the pics look real nice... except the first one lol

they where a right bunch of DI%£heads!!!!!!!!

by the way, nice driving,

and there i was being sensible... lol

Last edited:
  1.8 Civic EX
oh...if anyone is willing to travel to Esher (near ish Sandown Race course) at somepoint soon then drop me a pm .... me and John had a rather good "offer" while we were there for a rather different photo oppertunity. It would have to be a late ish one tho as we can't do it untill 10pm..it will become clear as to why soon enough....drop me a pm if your interested so I can get an idea of numbers.....

1.8 Civic EX
thanks, it was my first attempt at propper night shots using my new tripod!

shame my car looked like it's been dragged through a hedge backwards.... might clean it before I try again! lol