ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

impreza wagon S2000
Haha. What do you think to the rest of it?? Seems to be just shy of wrxs limit, power wise.

Looks clean..Slowboy is a known mapper so should be fine at that level, no vta bov which is good...decat is an MOT failure unless you know a friendly garage though ;)

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I've had 4 Imprezas. They are s**t for spec etc but I only want it for the winter whilst we are moving etc and then I can buy a better car when we have moved.
Decided against the STi as it just means more money and more temptation whereas the wrx, it is not going to tempt me to get more power etc as it is what it is.

impreza wagon S2000
I've had 4 Imprezas. They are s**t for spec etc but I only want it for the winter whilst we are moving etc and then I can buy a better car when we have moved.
Decided against the STi as it just means more money and more temptation whereas the wrx, it is not going to tempt me to get more power etc as it is what it is.

Coolio...just wanted to make sure you were prepared for how bad they feel after a 1*2 :)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Looks great, bargain for the spec too. U get it a bit cheaper? How does it drive

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Either Fulham or my rents flat in High Barnet (not really London). One of my best mates has a Blobeye (?!) and had a few classics. He spends his working week in town so can easily go for me.

Wheels etc. can be changed - 1 former keeper and FSH is what attracts me. I'm a serial car buyer so need to be able to shift it when I get bored. (for ref; http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...page/5/radius/1500/postcode/rm188jq?logcode=p)

Yeah - I've always loved estates / wagons. Yours tipped me over the edge haha. Never saw a clean one in the flesh, before!

Anything happen with this?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Looks great, bargain for the spec too. U get it abit cheaper? How does it drive
Yeh, got it for what I wanted. Drives really well, bit laggy compared to the TD04 but everything is as it should be..

Looks lovely, set of fog covers would finish the front off.

What brakes are they?
Needs a new splitter as the one on it was just a shitty temp one and he was going to take it off before the buyer collected but I wanted to take it there and then. Can't remember what make they are but they are much better than the STi brakes.

Rich, you need to change your car info..

8>6>5 and now 4....flol
I know. Proper failing at the moment. 8-4 cylinders in 4 weeks. Lol.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Well at least its 4 with a turbo. Proper bad times when your down to 3...flol

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love it! Apart from gunmetal wheels, that's exactly how I'd want one of them to look!

impreza wagon S2000
http://bbs.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/983990-subaru-impreza-wrx-2003-320bhp.html

dont have any of my own as I went to see it and by the time I got home it was dark and it's now in my underground car park so lighting is s**t.

seems a great car with all the right bits. Need to get a normal scoop tho as I'm not a fan of the carbon fibre one even if it is more expensive.
has a turbo timer, decent alarm too which is a bonus.

Cool; bin the turbo timer and carbon mistake and spend the cash on a geo set up :)

Imagine there is a big grin going on :D

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Cool; bin the turbo timer and carbon mistake and spend the cash on a geo set up :)

Imagine there is a big grin going on :D
It had a full geo setup in April. Drove it for 5 minutes so not really grinning. No dump valve either which is a bonus..

Daniel, they are gold wheels??

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Oh right.

Any body know what I can do to make it quieter without spending too much or losing performance?? Different back box or centre section with a silencer..

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
This was posted in the CS old timers thread...

427d7824-1.jpg

I need that