ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
http://bbs.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/983990-subaru-impreza-wrx-2003-320bhp.html

dont have any of my own as I went to see it and by the time I got home it was dark and it's now in my underground car park so lighting is s**t.

seems a great car with all the right bits. Need to get a normal scoop tho as I'm not a fan of the carbon fibre one even if it is more expensive.
has a turbo timer, decent alarm too which is a bonus.

Pics have been removed now :(

I wanted to see it too
Get some pics up when you can rich

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
anyone on here stay near guildford in surrey? i fancy that wagon for sale the one owner fssh one. looks mint but id rather someone has seen it before i put down a deposit. they deliver too which is handy. http://www.mapleleafcars.co.uk/

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Here we go, Will get some proper ones if I actually get to take it out tomorrrow.
20130920_142259_zps99876f0d.jpg

20130920_142245_zps33b21e06.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Damn right I have.

We cannot be friends if you buy a mud blood mobile.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Tbh, at our age it makes sense to just go for a WRX and use the remaining monies upping the power. If you buy sensibly it's not expensive to see you in or around STi power.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Insurance for the WRX is £112 more a year than the ST. Considering they are usually silly expensive for what they are, I didn't think it was too bad..

535d / t5 caravelle
i know there s**t on mpg, but how much does it cost to fill up? and how many miles to the tank are we talking? my mr2 turbo used to do around 240 miles to the tank from memory, and i could live with that, would love a scoob, but scared of running costs!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
If you do big miles its not the car to buy. I do circa 7k a year and it was fine. All three were ultra reliable too.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
i know there s**t on mpg, but how much does it cost to fill up? and how many miles to the tank are we talking? my mr2 turbo used to do around 240 miles to the tank from memory, and i could live with that, would love a scoob, but scared of running costs!

I think they are great on fuel. Probably the same as my ST so about £70/270 miles. I honestly think that for what they are, they are cheap in pretty much every way apart from insurance.

Just buy one. If it is costing too much, sell it. Lol.

535d / t5 caravelle
If you do big miles its not the car to buy. I do circa 7k a year and it was fine. All three were ultra reliable too.

pretty much what i do, and that will be dropping soon :)

I think they are great on fuel. Probably the same as my ST so about £70/270 miles. I honestly think that for what they are, they are cheap in pretty much every way apart from insurance.

Just buy one. If it is costing too much, sell it. Lol.

well £60 gets me about that mileage in the clio ( giving it a bit down some b roads mind ) so an extra tenner would not kill me, plus the fact you dont have to thrash em to go at reasonable pace. how many people are talking themselves into one after this thread lol.

535d / t5 caravelle
Awesome. What do people think of the one I've listed, price, description etc

that's the kind of classic impreza i'd be going for, no big spoiler, and no nonsense! its a lot of car for clio money, go and buy it before i sell my cup and buy it!

that hatchback looks superb!