ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Rb 182
I had a wagon for about 3 months over the winter was great fun but I was always concerned I was going to kill it, not sure why. Just looking under the bonnet scared the s**t out of me. Sold on for a tidy profit though.

DSC00099.jpg

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I can't believe how many people on here have gone from an immaculate Impreza to a 1*2,
i'm looking to do the exact opposite to that.

Not a good photo but I sold this one for 1500 quid a few months ago was mint had some nice subtle mods. I only bought it over the winter to have some fun in the snow. I'll be picking up another one soon to get me through next winter.
zyru6u4u.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
People's thoughts on this.

96 Jdm wrx in white. 77k fsh with lots of bills etc. been modified properly by the right people running 300bhp. No rust, only a slight bit of laquer peel on both rear quarters, about an inch. £3k

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Hi,

My classic is up for sale,

A white 1996 JDM with 77,000 miles and full UK service history.

D2 8 POT Calipers with 335mm rotors.
D2 Coil overs with adjustable pillow ball top mounts.
New team dynamic 17" gloss black Pro Race alloys with new tyres.
New ESL ECU twin maps, mafless mapped by Duncan Graham. (320bhp)
Forge recirculation valve.
New large alloy top mount intercooler.
HKS induction kit.
Strut brace.
VF24 turbo
440cc injectors.
Blitz pillar mounted boost gauge.
3 port boost soleniod and 2.5 bar map sensor.
Crystal head lights and detangoed.
Alloy sti bonnet.
Alloy front wishbones.
cambelt changes about 3 years ago, taxed & tested.

No rust rear arches are excellent, A4 file full of receipts and service history, it currently makes 1.3bar and 1.1 bar on the second map.

I would let it go for £3000.

Pictures on my profile and the cars spec / mods.

Impreza RB5 #054
Some nice goodies on that.

Anyone else wondering why Rich has a rather nice looking Hawkeye STI as his avatar?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Lol unfortunately not. Still looking for a grey blob eye sti. If we weren't moving, I would definitely gone for the one in my avatar.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm very tempted by this classic...

...Said imprezaworks every day.

You say that about every car you post. In fact, I don't think a week has passed since the day baby Jeebus was born that you haven't said you've been tempted by one car or another!

Just buy it if you like it. If you don't get on with it, punt it on. Life's too short to worry about stuff.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
this thread has not helped all of us subaru addicts on here!! iv seen the perfect sti ra for sale, one i wanted when it was last up for sale, version 3. in white. FFS!!!!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Probably due to running costs

I don't get it.

Avg. 25 vs 35mpg .. both high-RON. Hardly 65mpg diesel vs 15mpg petrol supercar :S

Insurance, maybe £1-200 a year more expensive on the Impreza. Hardly world-ending.

Tax, identical. Poss cheaper on Classic than 182s (£225 on the scoob this year for ref).

Aside from that - standard wheel are 16" on both (classic) .. 17s on newer age models - hardly bank breaking if you're sensible.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I don't get it.

Avg. 25 vs 35mpg .. both high-RON. Hardly 65mpg diesel vs 15mpg petrol supercar :S

Insurance, maybe £1-200 a year more expensive on the Impreza. Hardly world-ending.

Tax, identical. Poss cheaper on Classic than 182s (£225 on the scoob this year for ref).

Aside from that - standard wheel are 16" on both (classic) .. 17s on newer age models - hardly bank breaking if you're sensible.

There's a recession on.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Oddly, my imprezas have pretty much been the cheapest cars I've owned.

theyre hardly expensive to keep on the road.