ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I saw your link for the white classic too. Looked good to me

I'm considering putting my 182 up for sale and putting some money towards a classic.

If I was to get a blob eye, it would need to be an STI. I'd only mod it to be like an STI anyway. And the 6 speed in the STI is more desirable isn't it?

Impreza RB5 #054
I saw your link for the white classic too. Looked good to me

I'm considering putting my 182 up for sale and putting some money towards a classic.

If I was to get a blob eye, it would need to be an STI. I'd only mod it to be like an STI anyway. And the 6 speed in the STI is more desirable isn't it?

The 6 speed is desirable because of how strong it is, plenty of boys running 600bhp without any troubles.

Finally managed to get my mate to buy one.
On the look out for a low mileage blob sti non widetrack, 7k budget.
Just as i'm thinking about selling mine on.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
If I was buying an impreza for modding, just for me to drive then yes, it would have to be an sti but in real world terms, standard to standard the wrx is just as quick to 60 as the sti.

Love how an sti looks tho. Not worth the extra money for me.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There's a lush silver blob eye on eBay at the minute. Was at £3200. I'm gutted I've got to buy some cars tomorrow or I'd have gone to look at it!

RS2'd Cup Trackcar
If I was buying an impreza for modding, just for me to drive then yes, it would have to be an sti but in real world terms, standard to standard the wrx is just as quick to 60 as the sti.

Love how an sti looks tho. Not worth the extra money for me.

A very sensible outlook on Impreza ownership Rich, and bang on the money.... :)

RS2'd Cup Trackcar
Yes mate that's how it appears, but at least he has uprated the front brakes from the piss poor 2 pot sliders. Pushing a stock classic engine north of 350 is always a risk because of the weak rods, as for the gearbox, they have let go at a lot less!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was looking at that, looks nice. Chances are of the mileage isn't advertised it will be high-ish

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Isn't the mileage on the last pic? Or am I missing something here :(

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
No so cheap now... DANIEL would have been a waste of time!
Dear rich_amg,

hi i think its done 116k ,no history, 5 previous owners thanks

- rug_rats2006
Reply in your email program or through My Messages

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Think so mate, allways looking though lol. That does seem to have all the right bits done though

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
1083884_581264961926099_318366904_o.jpg

535d / t5 caravelle
just looked at it again on pistonheads, love it!

have you run an insurance qoute through? if so much difference?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Been mooching around for a while and although I could prob get a slightly newer classic this one has had stuff done properly with the owner on scoobynet who knows what he's talking about. He's knocked another hundred off to help with delivery costs. Only thing it needs is an oil change which would get done regardless. Bring on oulton park in November.