ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Right, fuel.

£67.13 to fill up at 144.9p/litre.
Had done 64 miles before I went to Birmingham today and it now has 276 which is just under quarter of a tank. (So say 300 miles all in)

Thats about 29mpg mainly motorway driving. Not too bad IMO.

That's pretty much what i get in the TT. Although I have a dodgy thermostat at the moment which doesnt help.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm aiming for late jan/feb time by time I'm saved up for one :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
If you looked at the fuel gauge that would change lol. It pulls very much like the evo did constant with little lag

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I really, REALLY don't understand insurance. On an STi Type R i can insure it for £1,200 fully comp, but my UK turbo was £1500 to insure tpf&t, wtf lol.

I'm sure I did quotes before the summer and the results were triple what I'm getting now...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Think it's running 300-320. Got a vf24 turbo on it that just pulls all the way up the rev range. Last classic had a td04 which ran out of puff higher up. Been told, injectors, tmic and remap would get me closer to 350. Only had it a day so that's not nearly on the list, yet....

RS2'd Cup Trackcar
If they are the stock pads they will feel wooden, they have been known to fall apart like the Ksport pads....Get some DS2500's in there, well worth it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not sure what pads are in there, might ask the previous owner as he seems helpful. All I currently know is that it's got d2 calipers, 330mm rotates. Not sure on make of pads etc. if I was to replace with new discs/pads which ones? Mainly daily but will be going on track in November.

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If they are the stock pads they will feel wooden, they have been known to fall apart like the Ksport pads....Get some DS2500's in there, well worth it.

Do these squeak on Imprezas? I had a set on my old 182 and found them a bit squeaky under light braking.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Just been told. The set up is what comes when buying the d2 kit. Discs are like new so in thinking upgrade pad time? Has got braided lines on too.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I had hi spec 4 pots with 310mm discs and ferodo ds2500 pads on my blue classic, they were awesome

RS2'd Cup Trackcar
Yes they squeal a touch, ive used them in both Ksport 8 pots and also the OEM Subaru 4 pots and do like them.

I'd say the best setup I've used is the OE brembos with PF discs and pads.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers mate. Haven't looked but what are the general prices like for either the ds or pf pads? And would I need a certain one with the set up I have? Might be a daft question but haven't been around impreza's for sometime