ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Yeah I do love the look of that type r, colour, wheels, spec, looks amazing IMO.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was out before and really wish my lights were better so I've bought these, what do you think? Ebay number

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Is there even any competition between the two?!? Bug STI is the hero option!

Drive the two and then tell me which one is the better, type r is immense. Guess it depends what you want, another classic albeit a belter or a slightly more refined one

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just been on scoobyclinic and their only branch is in Derbyshire? Bah, that's no use. Lol

S4 Avant
Just been on scoobyclinic and their only branch is in Derbyshire? Bah, that's no use. Lol

That explains the number of imprezas that turn off into the middle of no where when I'm off to chesterfield! Never knew they were there

impreza wagon S2000
That explains the number of imprezas that turn off into the middle of no where when I'm off to chesterfield! Never knew they were there

My gearbox has just be serviced there...good lads that know what they are doing and one of the only PPG trained\qualified bods in the UK :)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Iv pm'd the guy with the white ra. Iv also been looking at e46 330 club sports, similar money and the wife likes them, mate has a 330ci, lovely cars but I think I'd get bored quickly

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Lol. Luxury and comfort or wind up windows and 330bhp, decisions decisions.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
just had a pm back from the guy with the white ra on scoobynet, depost has already been taken and due to be collected this saturday. im very interested in the blue type r thats on scoobynet but cant do anything for a couple of weeks at least until i have the funds. im still looking all the time for anything else suitable coming up for sale, ideally didnt want to spend more than 4500 but tuype r's are a fair bit more than that, ra's can be had for that though, and obviously a uk turbo is a lot less but my heart is set on an import. shame about the ra looked perfect and had loads spent on it too. the hunt continues.