ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Guess they make them stronger (or try too) when the next model comes out. Great believer in how well they are cared for determine how long they last.

535d / t5 caravelle
yeah i agree i've learnt my lesson buy cheap buy twice, i try dont mind spending over the odds these days for a well cared for example, seems to pay off in reliability

535d / t5 caravelle
any other forums worth looking at? sidc any good? just looking at the bugeyes in the members gallery on sn, i am getting very impatient!

535d / t5 caravelle
ha no mate not yet, but i am getting impatient waiting, it will be a good few months off yet lol, when i am i will let you know :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I found a cheap hawkeye 2.0 saloon for sale. 2 owners, last one from 19k miles now at 80k. Nice colour, nice wheels. Any good?

I know most hate the n/a?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's really not worth it if it's not a turbo. They aren't that far off turbo mpg either believe it or not!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's cheaper though and quite a nice car.

media?id=8e93e59217b4e02f19b788c2f7cf2afe&width=640&height=480.gif

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I should add i'm not really considering it, insurance and tax and fuel are probably stupid but it's a nice 4 door car.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ah forgot the blobeye, was thinking bugeye for the other. No it's more than 2k.

Impreza RB5 #054
yeecup

Looks lovely, really into the prodrive bugs at the moment and it looks like I'm not the only one, the last 3 that have popped up on eBay in the last week have sold within 2 days, although I wouldn't be
surprised if it's the breakers buying them due to the money they make from then, they are getting 3k for the box and engine alone! Then you have the brembo's and suspension.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
@yeecup

Looks lovely, really into the prodrive bugs at the moment and it looks like I'm not the only one, the last 3 that have popped up on eBay in the last week have sold within 2 days, although I wouldn't be
surprised if it's the breakers buying them due to the money they make from then, they are getting 3k for the box and engine alone! Then you have the brembo's and suspension.

yeah i like them, and they do seem to be very popular like you say. they are rare too, dont see many bugs on the road especially sti's. its not cheap though for a 2002 car. but it does look a cracker.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
They still have the cooler/air filter inside, same position mate.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
????

evumane3.jpg

I think they're Turbo wheels. The owner is a big Subaru guy so bonnet swap wouldn't surprise me.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm I just thought it looked a bit standard. Small spoiler etc, guessing it's non STi that gets the subtle kit?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
p71548n1.jpg

Only €97,000 :dapprove:

The Bugeye WRC car is my hands down favourite car of all time. Would give both lungs to have that car.

Last edited:

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
That does look pretty awesome.
This thread is going to cost me a lot in petrol once I have pne