ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Impreza RB5 #054
See a lot fitted to the Type R.
8F008EAB-B3D2-433B-92F6-677050D6235B-1009-0000013984ACA954_zps6c7c1a25.jpg

RB Clio 182
If anyone in this thread is selling their impreza in the region of 3 - 3.5k, which is in mint condition, pm me if you like as i am on the lookout for one.

It must be a saloon with good history, good interior/exterior and obviously a good runner with no faults, under 100k miles would be nice too.

I do like the sti's and typr r's but i might be asking for too much there.

Tom.

RB Clio 182
You will struggle to find a mint one for that money mate

I know mate but a tidy one would do aslong as its running 100% tbh, as i would make the inerior/exterior mint anyway.

I dont know what to do, wait until xmas and get a blobeye sti, or sell my car now and get an older one :S

The reason i say this, is because i am having lots of interest in my car that is for sale and its tempting to sell, but if i do, ill need to get an impreza with the money, i cant get a blobeye sti until the new year.

RB Clio 182
What are you using the car for, daily? If so what sort of milage you doing?

Its daily yes, but i only do 75 mile round trip a week to work, the rest is for blasts on a weekend, maybe another 30-40 mile at the most including trips to parents/shops etc.

Probably 125 miles a week tops.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
The blob would be more comfortable but the classic would be more fun, it really depends what your after.

RB Clio 182
The blob would be more comfortable but the classic would be more fun, it really depends what your after.

Thanks mate :)

If you come across a nice classic sti or similar for around £3600 bob it on here or pm me mate, im not too sure on whet to look for etc, i have joined scoobynet too so im trying to learn more about them, there are soooo many variants its really hard to take it in lol.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Iirc that's been for sale for a bit, not that there's anything wrong with that, just remember seeing it advertised

Impreza RB5 #054
Just purchased a set of Revolution milli's! Wrong colour but they will do. By far the best suited wheel for a classic impreza.

Flat Eric

Sing Hosanna!!
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Any pics? I'm always thinking of what wheels I'd put on a blob if I manage to get one in feb.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone able to find a nice sub £5k impreza that won't lose much money over 5 months?

I fancy a different car for winter.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Do you not buy any shopping then? Or gas/electric?

Its nothing against traders! I just find I can buy cheaper private as traders obviously have a mark up for themselves to make a living.

(if I could buy my gas direct from Russia I would).