ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

57 Clio Campus Sport
Can't decide how much to keep. I knew once I got a proper camera I would get too addicted to editing lol.

Crop 1

5893443344_cd86ed0453_z.png

Grass Snake v2c1 by The__Ironist, on Flickr

Crop 2

5893434950_30d7cb8fcc_z.jpg

Grass Snake v2c2 by The__Ironist, on Flickr

Crop 3

5893454132_5030ba3dcf_z.jpg

Grass Snake v2c3 by The__Ironist, on Flickr

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST-3
Tbh mate although the subject matter is great I.e the snake. It doesn't make for a great picture. Hence why its hard to get anything from it :S Number 2 is certainly the best.

^ Damn you! I had a pretty lousy sunset :( I'm going to have to make a trip to west Wales, seen quite a few places I want to try out.

Another from last night:

DSC0292.jpg

RIP Dan
Awesome shot mate. I wish I lived in Wales. Close to the coast, awesome scenery everywhere and great driving roads. I wanna go back...

A little o/t but 2 of my mates are leaving here and moving to Wales. One to Pembrokeshire which looks awesome...right near the beach etc. Makes me think.....

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I just can't believe the sun's out in Scotishland x

Jokes aside, nice shot broseph.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers sweetie! No one said the sun was out. It was actually a black sky with rain behind me. :eek:

Qashcow
must. get. flickr.

recent holiday in France, didnt take many photos but here's a couple i liked

2011_07_03_4558_1.jpg

i was going to try and remove some of the water droplets from the lens, but liked how they caught the light

2011_07_03_4626_1.jpg

Mk2 ph1 clio
Well sorta gone back to my roots if you like and took a day trip to the farne Islands (3rd time since april) because I don't have much time off work atm!

Terrible day weather wise! Sideways rain that stung when it hit you! Was cool watching a thunderstorm from an island out at sea though!

Anyway ISO 1250 @ 300mm @ f4 and this is what I managed.

5917337110_98342a09cf_z.jpg

Soaked Puffin by GeordieClio, on Flickr

Qashcow
Goes to show you don't need a £2,500,499 camera to take a photo......although it does give better results if you have

Both of mine were Canon 1000D (£300) with Canon 50mm 1.4 (£80) and 8ND filter (£4, 7dayshop) with no tripod, just rocks. Cheap photography and patience ftw!

Mind you, I'd never achieve anything like Geordie and danfreeman's stuff at any form of distance