ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks, Mark.

Bought a Canon 85mm F1.8 off Talk Photography this week, it’ll be put to some use this weekend if the weather is good to me. Then a trip to Paris in two weeks time.

Fiesta ST-3
14467557204_5b131b8d68_b.jpg

Pembrokeshire Sunset by scott.thomas21, on Flickr

Cheers Mark.
How did your exhibition go?

overall very well received, sold 14 framed pictures but still made a Leighton loss overall. I took some pictures of it so might pop up a thread on it.

Thanks, Mark.

Bought a Canon 85mm F1.8 off Talk Photography this week, it’ll be put to some use this weekend if the weather is good to me. Then a trip to Paris in two weeks time.

I treated myself to a Minolta 85 1.4 G. Probably the nicest lens I own!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Went looking for a good Milky way spot for Tuesday night (providing the skies are clear). Was supposed to be getting it tonight but an early start tomorrow has put laid to those plans!

14514822316_be69f4c174_c.jpg

1 rock by A_Cro, on Flickr

14536443134_53f602341f_c.jpg

3 rocks
by A_Cro, on Flickr

I love Lamp
I've just got my first dslr so went out for a play last night.. I've never had one before and the instructions are in French so had no idea what I was doing till the English manual arrives.. Anyways quite like this.. Can't work out how to insert picture from Flickr app..

http://flic.kr/p/oagPeJ

Swift Sport
Click on 'download' and you'll see an option for 'view all sizes', and from there you can copy and paste your images to here.

I love Lamp
14573992263_620d51f1c4_c.jpg
Sunset by Birdie9488, on Flickr

Took this last night, still just trying loads of settings, think I should probably start with stuff easier than sunsets.. Had hundreds of rubbish pictures but this one was alright, almost as good as Scott's one further up haha

Took this last night, still just trying loads of settings, think I should probably start with stuff easier than sunsets.. Had hundreds of rubbish pictures but this one was alright, almost as good as Scott's one further up haha