ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
One from Madeira this week. I'll pop up a thread tonight.
Took a ride in a Landrover defender to the top of the mountain which was an experience in itself! Then got to this point above the clouds. Shame the moon was out though!

14661247235_7eb3db05dd_c.jpg

Under the dome
by A_Cro, on Flickr

Italian 3.2 V6
Still no 6d as yet so not shot anything properly for ages!! Some amazing pictures lares, again f18 is beautiful! Make me so envious missing out having a real camera again!!!

Been working in Dundee last couple weeks so this is all Iv really done with the iPhone 5. Weather has been decent so couldn't resist trying to take a couple snaps were Iv been staying through the week!

14661770194_b410a42b5d_c.jpg

Dundee by Piers Hodgson, on Flickr

14477404339_fca39e3861_c.jpg

Dundee by Piers Hodgson, on Flickr

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Love the image with the road in!

I REALLY need to pull my finger out and start shooting again. Haven't really touched the camera since I left uni!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Phil. It's only an hour from you I reckon. Should get there on a clear, moonless night. Absolutely stunning.
I've got more to edit which I'll spend a bit more time on trying to bring out the colours more