ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Ricardos/Aaron, where is that building, looks interesting.

A couple from me, and I worked out how to post from 500px........... Least I think I have.

395569af9d71731193edef3df1f80e88.jpg
Up
The O2 by Tony Sellen on 500px

16553845105_87a2944009_c.jpg

Grey Tower
by TS446Photo, on Flickr

Last edited:

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
Took this picture while in Australia! The grumpy koala!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 97

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Thought I'd try and take a photo of the night sky tonight, it's lovely and clear outside!

16398152247_6eb68433d1_c.jpg
A lovely clear night. by SimonNicholls27, on Flickr

Safe to say, I really want to try and pursue these types of photos, really love the results!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The sun was in and out today, had a few shots when the sun was out but i posted when it was in that's why it's a bit darker on the first shot. Looked really nice in person. The second one is slightly tweeked on Photoshop but yeah i'm still a noob. Was there yesterday on the same beach but didn't get far down enough and came across more stuff to take pics like. Looked a bit like the planet Mars in some places. Took loads and loads of pics.

Next time i'll take a B&W one like, not sure if i can change it on the software?

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
It's all in the post processing, just desaturate the image to change to B+W in Photoshop etc.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Some awesome exposures in here guys.

I have lying around a 10stop Hoya ND filter 77mm. I have only used it 3 times, I paid well over £100 for it but £50 posted if anyone wants it.

Maybe we need a sticky buy and sell thread in photography ?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Thanks people means a lot, getting just a little more confident now getting as i'm out pretty much every weekend now getting some practice

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Well I went back to the same spot last night for an hour to get some more time lapse stuff.
One camera setup got this. Just processing the video now. Laptop is crying!

16773175735_726aac314e_c.jpg
Split
by A_Cro, on Flickr

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Few real quick edits of the pooch. Not had her long, she is a rescue dog who was brought over from Cyprus. The people who were supposed to have decided they didn't want her the day she got off the plane. I have been able to let her off the lead the last few walks so I thought I would try out the D4 at action shots.

16607362349_ab2f896419_b.jpg

16767634496_b316aa4362_b.jpg

16767635406_076a13a130_b.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Little Walk in the Sand Dune.jpg

Just thoughts on this one? I know it's a little high on the ISO must of didn't put it back to low setting. Just took it spur of the moment

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
IMG_5870-copy_edited-1.jpg

Took this in Seaham today and took my tripod with carry case for it. Put the case down cos it was a nuisance and carried on taking photos and when i finished i couldn't find it lol. Either 3 other photographers who was there took it or i forgot where i placed it and maybe it'll be in the North Sea by now. Never mind. Ooooft

Last edited: