ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Need to get out with my camera more, I still want a new one.

24310934284_342b57a33c_c.jpg
Les Arcs View 2 by Ant McCreadie, on Flickr
I still need to learn how to use mine, only had it a year. [emoji23]

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Last edited:

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I used a filter (if that's the right word) from the app Snapseed. I wasn't sure if it made it look too 'grainy'

Very grainy and the colours are too OTT in the sky - but it can be easily sussed.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Another from the same night as the above shot.
View attachment 148238
Ogwen boat house by Aaron, on Flickr

And I picked up a Sigma 70-200 f2.8 for a steal the other day, ended up going to Knowsley safari park today with the wife and little one. Pretty tricky shooting from the car window. Came out OK though IMO.

View attachment 148239
White Rhino by Aaron, on Flickr
That first picture is absolutely amazing. Been staring at it for a good 5 minutes.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
That first picture is absolutely amazing. Been staring at it for a good 5 minutes.
Cheers.
I've been looking at it again tonight and I need to make some more lens corrections to remove some more distortion of the house and remove the stray branches on the left.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Cheers.
I've been looking at it again tonight and I need to make some more lens corrections to remove some more distortion of the house and remove the stray branches on the left.

Your last few have been on top form mate! Love that Rhino shot!

I took a snap of the cat as my poor attempt at a Star Trail annoyed me (battery went after 32 shots and half of which the clouds had appeared)

View attachment 24821008080_0f1213f96a_c.jpgFidget Dozing Off by Ant McCreadie, on Flickr

I toned down the colours in it and really liked the effect.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Ant.
Always make sure you have your battery full charged. I need to remember to just leave my camera instead of looking at an image half way through a star trial/timelapse. Creates a gap which then looks s**t.

Clio 200T
Saw a post on fstoppers.com about how to lightpaint cars with the (imo) overly expensive Westcott Icelight and was quite impressed. So I built myself a softbox with cardboard and paper for my LED Lenser P7R and wanted to see whether I can still achieve a good result with this cheap setup. Think it turned out quite well.

25272415046_20eee8e338_b.jpg
Clio 200T by N.Oberson, auf Flickr

Skoda Fabia VRS
Whats the story behind this one?! lol
On our way back from Folly Farm, me and the Mrs hit traffic and one lane was closed off. Saw a 3 series with lights flashing so thought 'oh get the camera setup'! As I got closer I saw a woman being searched, too good an opportunity to miss.

2004 Clio 182
Very nice that. Where is it?
Can't wait until next month when the good bit starts coming back to view.
Thanks! Shot in Jersey in the Channel Islands, get some pretty clear skies compared to most there but still got a decent amount of light pollution unfortunately.