ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Picture of my boys this morning taken with my new Canon 250D and 50mm lens

1587996506378.png

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
One from the back garden tonight.

View attachment 1453278
NINETY PERCENT. by Aaron Crowe, on Flickr
Hello people, been a very long time since been in this thread. Also been a very long time since posting pictures in here, just been through the last couple pages and a few new names i don't recognise. Good pictures to be honest and i really like this one Aaron.

I've still got all my kit too and still the 500D lol

BMW Z4
3595E455-F359-4281-98C7-8EE7F2A1ED84.jpeg

Just bought a drone and figured I’d take advantage of the golf course being empty for the last time. This was the first pic taken on the drone.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Haven't been out much recently. I've been teaching my 4 year old photography in the back garden, he's had a small camera for a few years and we'll get him a proper one for his birthday. I say proper, it'll be a little point and shoot but something that's better than his 1.2mp camera now. Not sure he'll like the fact that there wont be any games/stickers on it though.

I entered the NWPA (North Wales Photographic Association) exhibition this year. I haven't had much success previously. I had 4 accepted this year.

This finished 10th from 299 entries in to the Open colour category

ISOLATION.jpg

This finished 10th from 299 entries in to the Open colour category (I tied with myself?)
SAIL AWAY.jpg

This finished 32nd from 299 entries in the open colour category
REFLECTION.jpg

This finished 7th from 192 entries in the Photojournalism category
NUKEPROOF.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Still hardly used the camera. In fact, I've not picked mine up for over a month. I have been upping the shutter count on the wife's 6d and 24-70 lens (simply because it's been in the living room since the baby came home)
I'm doing another 365 of the baby. Done it for my first so it's only fair I do it again.

Quite like this one from last week.
IMG_20200910_215216_245.jpg

I'm waiting for some clear skies, hopefully Sunday/Monday as I need to get a photo of a friend's house in the countryside while he's in hospital.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Well I got a few photo's of my friends house. I'll go back next year when he's got the driveway sorted if he's well enough and get a better photo. This will do for the time being, quick edit just to show his wife.

2 image vertical panorama. Left the plane trail in, checked with his wife and she thinks it looks better in than if I'd have taken it out.
IMG_20200913_230900_463.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I need to pick up the camera again.
I've got 3 rolls of film which needs sending off for development. Might get them in the post today and see how they came out.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Sent the film's off on Monday afternoon. Had an email yesterday saying they were being processed and then another today with my Dropbox links.
Not cheap but it's something I'll do occasionally.

Out at sea so the internet isn't great for downloading all the Tiff files.

IJPDaA1A.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome!!

I’ve taken hundreds of photos of watches lately and none of anything else 😩
It's s**t mate. I've been pretty good regarding lockdown here so have missed out on some good photo opportunities with the snow etc but the places I wanted to go were rammed with police giving out tickets.