ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Can I live with your parents if you don't? lol..

Your more than welcome to. :D
But yea I just dont wanna be doing i do best infront of my parents. LoL. ie. Coming home very drunk to find myself in my boxers sleeping on the living room floor.

3784179371_6afa39c9e0.jpg

One of my 52 pictures, but I think it's one of the best shots I've took in a long time.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Don't need you for that mate ;)

Just noticed you've been out there a while, I would love it.

Yea 3 months to be precise. Haha. Its ok but i have to say its freaking crazy here in the weekend. The same amount of people would be walking around in the night as the day. They actually dont sleep. Lol

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
I do agree with you Greggs. With ur ability, you could take some awesome pictures mate.

I do agree with you Greggs. With ur ability, you could take some awesome pictures mate.

:eek: Cheers mate, there's far better photographers on here than me who could do so much better, my desktop is NYC skyline at night taken by Ukaskew on here, his NY stuff is exceptional.

Cheers dude.

All my relatives are getting a Revels calander from Santa, so need to up my stocks of suitable images.

Not sure they'd appreciate all my shots of Lego and dice! lol..

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Some very nice pictures in here! I've just brought a 2nd hand Fuji S9600, which I know isn't up to DSLR standards, but is going to be alot better than my 5mpx point and shoot! Would of loved a DSLR but my budget didn't allow unfortuantly, and picked up the S9600 for £100 with quite a few accessories! Also going to get the wide angle converter for it which will take the range to 22mm-300mm. Excited!

Hopefully be putting a pic or two up in here in the next few weeks if I get some ok-ish ones :D

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Happens quite often if you have a white van in the wrong place at the wrong time. :D

hdr.jpg

Spotted in Manhanttan, NY

Cupra
Lovely shot, it made me smile. :D

Photos like that are so nice to look back on over the years. I spent an hour going through the photos of my son on the PC the other night just reminiscing.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Happens quite often if you have a white van in the wrong place at the wrong time. :D

hdr.jpg

Spotted in Manhanttan, NY

Interesting shot, not sure about the processing but that's just my opinion. How come your living in NY anyway? I'm no envious.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Interesting shot, not sure about the processing but that's just my opinion. How come your living in NY anyway? I'm no envious.

Thanks for your input. Yea I think its over processed as well. I was hoping for the colours to be brighter but didnt realise it going overboard.

Moved over here cause parents got sick of me F**king around in England and paying too much school fees. Lol. So moved over here. :( I do miss england though.

172 / classic mini
Ok... the photos on this thread are awesome!
I love my photo, but not because its any good, just because its the Man Utd ball in Cities net :rasp:
dsc0058ir.jpg

And Heres a proper photo :)

dsc030782.jpg

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Ok... the photos on this thread are awesome!
I love my photo, but not because its any good, just because its the Man Utd ball in Cities net :rasp:
dsc0058ir.jpg

And Heres a proper photo :)

dsc030782.jpg

Are there no football teams in Gloucester then? :lolup: Glory Hunters...Just wait until United come to eastlands, lets see who has the last laugh...Guaranteed you wont put 3 past us....:cool:

CLIO PH1 172
IMG_2891.jpg

ac75902e.jpg

IMG_4320.jpg

thought id put these up to see what people think im a newbie to this and hopfully this will help me progress?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Just a random photo i took, was sitting on the sofa, messing with the camera and the bottle happened to be there. I quite like how it turned out :)

3977413077_8a8176baec.jpg