ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

No prizes for guessing where I am at the mo.

Awesome place - lots of photos to go through :(

Basilica-2.jpg

ph2 172
Took a picture of the sun not so long back, didn't use anything special, just a normal cheapy digital camera ~ 4mega pixel Took the picture in my bedroom through the window

Original:
P1010068-1.jpg

Edited:
sunriseedit.gif

Fiesta ST-3
Click the image, then share this, then Grab the HTML/BBCode, then select bbcode and copy and paste the link code.

I came on here for a cheeky browse in the forsale section first thing this morning at work,
found this thread... 2 hours later and im still sat here looking!

Some amaaazing shots in here guys, hope to see this thread growing and growing.

and some of the ladies pictured, well... absolutely gorgeous!

Ph1 Non Sport
Lol am pants with photography and this was taken on my iphone and touched up in photoshop... what do you think?
thanks
183583_10150420655690104_590885103_17339160_3285373_n.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Where's that? And what turbine is it?

I've not seen any of them over here yet. Do you only work on land or do you work offshore?

Not a clue what type it is, its around 20 years old though.

I work for a water company, this is just an eco sideline they have and I was on a placement to work with an electrician that maintains these, I wouldn't normally touch them. There all on land this is near Skipton in Yorkshire.

One of them e-stopped like the one in the background and the wind caught it and sheared the blades and gearbox off, over 7 tonnes crashing to the ground!

GTD, Lupo
I took this on Christmas morning.

DSC_0695.jpg

And i took this about 8 years ago with a mega cheap camera. Came out pretty good.

DSCF0418.jpg