ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

6927136962_bc47e4b48d_c.jpg

Not bad for an iPhone, edited it in Snapseed.

Nice shot Riad!

Like the shallow DoF Laura :)

and nice panning Adele.

Received my Glif and gorilla pod today, so set the phone up for some test time lapses. As I'm not doing much photography at the moment (blame the unpredictable weather....dont get me started), I will probably play about with this a lot.

DSC6287.jpg

2.2 bar shed.
Just got my HiTech Pro Stopper. The colour cast is hideous, so shooting colour film with it is out, apart from that its fantastic.

Italian 3.2 V6
Laura! That recent pic you've posted in here was the photo that made me WANT & buy my new Cannon 50mm f1.8 lens! Just got it today and here's my best pic from tonight's little play!

6948308800_e2a7cf6624_b.jpg

Daisy by PSJHodgson, on Flickr

Italian 3.2 V6
Yea iv found that tonight, Really hard to get a nice sharp photo. A lot of them look fine on the camera display but as soon as you upload they look awful! :( ..practice practice practice! Lol

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
DSCF1779s.jpg

Probably the sharpest of the bunch from tonight, straight out of the camera. Should've used a 2 second timer though, tiny bit of blur to the background from the camera moving as I let go of the shutter button.

Nice shots Scott (and a nice car too ;)). The second looks quite underexposed though if I must say.

I tried an all day time-lapse at work today, but the weather was s**t so gave up by lunch.

Luckily the weather was nice this evening for another go. I'll edit the video soon, but I headed out with my SLR too :)

DSC6293.jpg

DSC6303.jpg

DSC6333.jpg