ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
A few from this week.

7642603878_4e9b5ff63c.png

Week 29 - Walkies by A_Cro, on Flickr

7642617918_67b86abb03.png

Pink by A_Cro, on Flickr

7642373874_2f990711f1.png

Water test by A_Cro, on Flickr

And a super cropped image of the Red Arrows at Rhyl Air Show last weekend. This was taken about 5 miles off shore from the windfarm.

7642358528_20f3e04461.png

Red Arrows by A_Cro, on Flickr

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Panda shot is quality Rob. Love the brokeh with the light shining through the trees.

My first automotive shot in freakin ages! This was just a test of some new suction mounts I received from the US this week. Went well, apart from one hiccup....I think the sun heated the paint surface up quite a bit, so when I removed the mount from the rear, it's left an impression in the paint! Not good....doesnt look easy to fix either. Oh well.....lesson learnt!

DSC9549_2.jpg

DSC9554.jpg

PS. as they're test shots, I didnt spend long editing the rig out :)

Well I only got the mounts, as I already my own boom. Really good so far, certainly grip well that's for sure!

Only had an hour play today, so not properly tested them yet really.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Nightmare Dan. Will it polish out?

If it's any consolation, the pics look great.

Great shot Dunx, nice use of movement.

Had another successful shoot this evening (and I didnt f**k up any body panels either! ;))

This was the first test shot on my Dad's car, then I shot an Audi TT. I'll get those shots up tomorrow when I've finished editing them.

DSC9565.jpg

Some good stuff here recently.

Dunx - really like the movement on this one, different to a lot of 10 Stopper shots I've seen and all the better for it.
Adele - Great sky on the Golf shot.
Paul - great depth and cool looking dog!
Dan - Gutted about the damage, but great rig shots in the other thread to make up for it.

I've barely used my camera in recent weeks, can hardly remember which buttons to press now! :)