ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i would say those wheels stick a good 6" plus out past the stock arches either side lol!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
0showdown2008_003.jpg

abflug+rx-7.jpg

sbflug+rx7.jpg

20080411054503.jpg

i think its vile lol... i never have liked abflug kits... some more wide arch rx7s for you all...

3889260450_881be92a97_b.jpg

shame it has the wrong engine :(
P7260613.jpg

P7260612.jpg

P7260603.jpg

775170458_l.jpg

coffice_rear.jpg

feed1.jpg

feed2.jpg

A silver Honda
You're right it's gash!

I don't care if Tokyo Drift ruined the image. I think the Fortune kit is the best arch looking wide arch option.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
hnmmm not 100% sure i agree...

this is pretty f**king hardcore!
1002073yv9.jpg

burned3.jpg

Burned2.jpg

mazda_143_std.jpg

mazda_120_std.jpg

rear.jpg

i think this for fully extreme kits and cars pisses on the vielside kit...
sc2.jpg

sc3.jpg

DSC_0960.jpg

youtube scoot rx7 if you wanna see why i love it soooo much lol!

J03

MX5 1.8
^^ That cars is based and inspired by the design of the carrera GT. looks nothing like it. apart form the rear its its nice, reminds me of a merc from the back for some reason :\

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
^^ That cars is based and inspired by the design of the carrera GT. looks nothing like it. apart form the rear its its nice, reminds me of a merc from the back for some reason :\

who said that? i never knew that lol?! its got merc rear lights... from the front it just looks like a rx7 tbh... the 4 rotor is soooooo nice...

J03

MX5 1.8
who said that? i never knew that lol?! its got merc rear lights... from the front it just looks like a rx7 tbh... the 4 rotor is soooooo nice...

yeah i read it in redline or something when they had the car in the mag and the creator interviewed. was a long time ago, u can see the influences of the carrera GT on the front bumper and the rear tbh, bar the awful doors

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
for some reason i want that bonnet :/ it looks amazing in person! either that or a feed bonnet which is so subtle unless you know rx7's you cant tell the difference

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
get one you wont regret it!!
Rextreme_V3_2010_Drift_08.jpg

Rextreme_V3_2010_Drift_03.jpg

Rextreme_V3_2010_Drift_02.jpg

RE-Xtreme_BE_2010_R2c.jpg

check this lol take some stock 2 piece wheels... unbolt the centre... put it in backwards you get about 8" dish lol!
IMG_0068.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
will put a ton of stress on wheel bearings but dub people been doing it for years.

MaLicE it's uber JDM TyTe y0! ;) Varis real CF fuel door.... cover :dapprove:

Coming off as soon as I can find a T Sport breaking. They're pretty rare to find in a scrappy's, but common as muck in this colour so I can only hope! Came on the car btw.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i will let you off then apart from that its mint mate, saw a supercharged one and it was hero worthy lol!

lol cheers buddy.

The supercharger kit is like £3k :dapprove: Guy on the club got his when the exchange was awesome so got it for £1.5K. Was a charger on ebay for £500 over the weekend, would've had it, but the clutch controller was missing. And the insurance laughed at me.

Wasn't this one was it?

15732_1270869577014_1388104449_30774178_76984_n.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
better be worthy sir....

once the bumper is sorted and i have refurbed my enkies and put spacers on, its gonna be slammed more and massive camber and tuck so it will be then!

and tbh i purchased a jumper so they came with that...

Last edited:
  Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Hi Guys

A bit off topic, but iam going to Japan next week, is there any car related places in Tokyo that i should go and see?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Hi Guys

A bit off topic, but iam going to Japan next week, is there any car related places in Tokyo that i should go and see?

none of the car parts shops will sell anything to you mate, they dont like gaijin and wont even give you the time of day from what i have heard... if you find any of the big tuners most seem happy enough to do workshop tours etc, but tbh i wouldnt go looking for them as most seem to be in remote places i would just go have fun and enjoy japan!