ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

E60 diesel powah
I know atleast one of the 3 is fully forged.
this is one but i get confused as to which is which.
20061_329031140280_648940280_528111.jpg

Billy's! Spent too much on this, always in car planet

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
them ignis's make me piss such a pathetic looking car and in no way can be taken serious, no matter how fast or well they handle. theres no excuse for such a ugly car lol

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
So i arrived in Tokyo today, so many funky weird cars. Got the day off in Tokyo on wednesday, so will take some pics, if i see anything JDM.
BTW first thing i saw in the bus to Tokyo from the airport today, was a Rauhwelt 964 Porsche. Those spoilers are insane.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Seriously my favourite S Body ever since I first saw it.

Matte's a bit played-out now though IMO. It's look better white.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
them ignis's make me piss such a pathetic looking car and in no way can be taken serious, no matter how fast or well they handle. theres no excuse for such a ugly car lol

Alright mate, don't let it get to u too much.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I think I have JDM fever lol I have an urge to buy something stupid!

Anyone sees a k24 EK9 going cheap let me know lol

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Jealous. Take thousands of photos.

I don't even care it's it's performance stuff.

LOADS.

Unfortunately i didn't get a pic of the RWB porsche. But i have seen a lot of those VIP style barges. But there is so many weird and funky cars. It feels kinda strange to be walking the street and not know what kind of car it is that passes you. But i am here to work, but have tody off in a small town called Fukaya, and will be going out for something to eat soon, so will bring my camera. I also got the day of on wednesday in Tokyo. Looking forward to that.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Good luck! lol.

Finding a solid standard EK9 is hard work.

lol I know I could'nt afford one anyway.... tbh performancetek's k24 eg would do my nicely I just can't justify 9k for such an old car though even if it has been built from ther ground up!

Image006.jpg

452.jpg

622.jpg

J03

MX5 1.8
why is it so hard to get hold the Silvias in this country?? not the s15, i mean like the 180sx and s14a's

J03

MX5 1.8
yeah i looked at that, am not bothered about mileage as long as service history and common bits that needed replacing after so and so miles were all replaced. an s15 front conversion or strawberry face is what i want to do if i had my hands on one of these ;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
why is it so hard to get hold the Silvias in this country?? not the s15, i mean like the 180sx and s14a's

that whole sentence makes no sense lol... the 180sx isnt a silvia its a 180... and a s14a isnt a silvia either its a 200sx...

looking on places like pistonheads is pointless, look on sxoc ( http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/index.php ) look in the forsale section... if your after 200's that is, for silvias your better off looking on driftworks, i would be cautious of high mile 200's with sr20's that are over 100k without atleast the bottom end bearings done... anything over 300bhp on a stock gearbox i would also step back from, the stock boxes wont handle much over 300bhp (i went through 3 boxes)

however if you want something modded well and not full of rust i would import its the only way you will get a cleanish car if you look in the right places, the 14a is no different to drive than the 14 its just a facelift, the 15 is different to drive its alot stiffer the 15 to me felt more of a tourer...