ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

my_s2000_tommy_2.jpg

z34choperoorc5.jpg

z34choperoo2bg6.jpg

hin_la_032008_13.jpg

MeanMachines2008IMG_1463.gif

026.jpg

img1731dp9.jpg

Nationals08Zack.jpg

H13FW2007RupertBerrington0321.jpg

normal_ufo12_run3_0139_i.jpg

normal_ufo11_run4_0325_i.jpg

wooleryMR2front.gif

IMG_9125_2.jpg

Picture+3516.jpg

IMG_902520copy.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

P1010182.jpg

DSC00407.gif

2906842014_809d3fd6c9_o.png

There should be, faaaaaaaaaaaaar (bloody well is far with those pics stuck together) right of the box you posted them in at the bottom corner it's next to the quote etc icons.

Well this is my jap contribution before i went french. Sharp motor just lacked torque.

DSC_1873.jpg

DSC_1940.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-1PG5e0l9A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-1PG5e0l9A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Not everyone's cup of kids, but i love the RE Amemiya FD's

0611sccp_01z+mazda_rx7_fd3s+right_front_view.jpg

there is something i like about them... there is one in the uk, well with the front end atleast i do like the rear with the centre exhaust in the rotar shaped part on the bumper if u know what i mean, they are bery marmite though, you get major bum loving over it through fellow fd owners though lol... i think all they have to see on any fd part is the letters RE and they all drop their pants and start stroking lol!

really dont like the fd's with celica lights though :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
there is something i like about them... there is one in the uk, well with the front end atleast i do like the rear with the centre exhaust in the rotar shaped part on the bumper if u know what i mean, they are bery marmite though, you get major bum loving over it through fellow fd owners though lol... i think all they have to see on any fd part is the letters RE and they all drop their pants and start stroking lol!

really dont like the fd's with celica lights though :(

Yeah, i know the ones you mean. I love 'em

BG 182
gunna chop in the ph1 for a ek9/mx-5 dunno what to go for was set on a 9 butnow im confused???????????????